Scroll 13: Warriors

The dark djinns had invaded Magnostadt. The destruction they caused could not be evaded and many were already killed. Myers, who was leading the front lines, gawked in disbelief at how invincible they were no matter what magic they used to eliminate them.

"Damnit!" Misery filled her heart as she thought how ridiculous it was to have their research turn back on them. The young magicians with her felt useless and disheartened. Their magic was nothing compared to the djinns that threatened to wipe out their country.

"Hurry up and save the fifth district people!" One of the magician shouted. That statement alone brought them back to their senses. Sphintus glanced around frantically as he searched for his friends who disappeared so suddenly. He hoped that they were still alive somewhere.

"Hey, look at the magicians scurrying away." A pitiful citizen cried. They knew that without them, they were about to die. Hope was gone right before their eyes. Just then, a dark djinn descended from the sky and was about to squashed them. Fortunately, Lady Scheherazade arrived in time.

"You... You've grown this big because of Titus! Give him back to me. Give me back my son!" She demanded. The blonde Magi was about to attack them when a tentacle swat her staff away. Vulnerable, the dark djinns took this as a chance to finish her off.

"Hell no! Malbar Sharija!" A wave of water cut their hands in half. It was followed by slashes of flame that roasted them. Scheherazade was surprised to say. She did not expect them to come to her aid, especially not the princess of Yrif Kingdom.

"Damnit. I can't use my power here. There's too many people around." Alibaba cursed. Thais descended and reminded him that she could just protect the people around by using a water barrier.

"Malbar Dire!"

"Amol Zel Saiqa!" Flames sprouted from his sword as he sliced away the enemies. The white haired conqueror noticed Hakuei from a distance and called for her help. She will not be able to hold the barrier for too long considering that Alibaba was doing his job at a slow pace.

"This is bad. Hakuei! We need your help!" She shouted.

"I'd gladly help, dear friend. Blow them away with your piercing wind, Paimon!" The wind sliced through the air and most of the djinns around them were pulverized. Aladdin's eyes widened at the sight. Metal vessel users were truly a sight to see.

"We have no time for chit-chat. Those dark djinns will surely show no mercy for this country. Malbar Sharija!" Thais struck the enemies with her magic before turning to Kouen.

"I will obtain the truth of this world and shed light to the other. Let's go!" The red head uttered. She internally sighed at his words. He never changed.

"Yes, My Brother and Lord!" His brothers and sisters followed. Alibaba and Thais fought side by side knowing that their djinns' powers could create destructive magic. The others were also doing their best. Koumei used Dantalion's magic to decapitate most of the dark djinns and even transporting huge amount of rocks to crush them. Kogyouku held no restraints as she pierced a group of the enemies using Vinea's rage. Lastly, Kouha crushed the enemies using Leraje's anguish.

"Alibaba, aid me with this stupid ball!" He nodded in return before joining Thais. Together, they raised their swords and attacked the massive source of dark djinns. Its strong borg blocked away everything. Its eyes were directed to them as well as it watched their every movement.

"It's useless. The medium is under the process of crystallization and it contains thousands of black rukh that came from the people of the 5th district. Furthermore, it will continuously release dozens of dark djinns. It is futile to fight against it with mere 8 metal vessel users only." Gyokuen commented as she watched the scene unfold before her. Amusement danced around her irises as glee enveloped her very body.