Scroll 25: Hope

Blood.

Weapons.

Hands.

Feet.

Screams.

Cries.

Orders.

Tears.

Anger.

What better things to feel when you are in a war. No, this was war. This had to end. Yes, there was no other way. Either to kill Hakuryuu or them to be killed.

"This fight, we will end this with all we've got!" Koumei ordered the soldiers and his siblings to advance forward. Hakuryuu was already weakened and he knew that half of his own were already wiped out. Plus, his body will surely collapse soon. Using two metal vessels continuously was risky considering that he had not truly mastered them yet.

The battle continued for days. Koumei stood on top of the cliff and silently apologized to Hakuei for waging war against her brother. However, it was Hakuryuu who first declared war and threatened Kouen's position. He returned back to their tent to plan out their final attack. The final battle will take place in the Kanan Plains. The one who ruled Kanan, ruled the world.

The Kanan Plains absorbed blood that was shed by wars from long ago as people continued to fight for the rightful ruler of the land. Go and Gai from long ago and now the Eastern and Western Faction of Kou. Only one shall succeed and rise to the top.

It was the following day that the final battle occurred. Koumei stood in front of their troops and promised that they will win. Everybody was overjoyed by their awaited victory. However, will it really be that easy to obtain?

"We are in a war to decide who the top dog of Kou is. The one who loses will be forever marked in history as rebels and the one who wins will be its hero. Once we lose, we will be executed along with your families. This is how heavy this war is." Kouha explained. The atmosphere shifted and everybody tensed at the prince's tone. However, some of the higher ups were confident. They brushed off his threats and told them that they will win considering that they have 7 metal vessels in their wake. Kouha was not convinced but insisted on going with Koumei's plan. Somewhere deep inside him, there was this fear and worry. Around that time, the western subjugates had gathered in the coast of the plains ready to attack.

The final attack commenced. Nobody was spared but before everything could even progress to its end, an unexpected visitor passed by. It was the half fallen man who was connected to David. She suspected it all along but now, she had no ways to deny it.

"Just like what the Mother Dragon told me." Tears trickled down her cheeks as she tightly clutched her metal vessel.

"Uncle, why?" Aladdin exclaimed in surprise.

"We are the Seven Seas Alliance and here to aid our sworn friend, Ren Hakuryuu! This is not an invasion!" Darius exclaimed as he and the king of Kina prepared their metal vessels. Kouha and Kogyouku were both surprised by their arrival. They did not anticipate this. Hakuryuu took desperate measures.

"Such cowardice." Kogyouku gritted. King Takeruhiko of Kina complained at how troublesome the war was. Darius reminded him of his mission and he sneered at that. He wanted to finish everything and in order to do that, he will have to take the head of the General Commander.

"Spirit of Vigilance and Absolute Sharpness, dwell in me and grant me greater power. Come forth, Caim." The king turned into his magus form and attacked his main target. Kouha prepared for his attack, but it slipped past him. The king's target all along was Koumei. Before it could hit him, a barrier formed around the second prince.