Scroll 2: Sun and Rain

"This ship should reach Kou quicker than that broom." Alibaba murmured to himself. He remembered Sinbad's words. There was a new emperor in Kou and he told him that it was somebody he knew. He held the voucher pass in his hands and noticed how gaudy the people with him were.

Just then, he felt strange presences coming towards the ship. Whoever they may be, they were able to break the borg that surrounded the airship. The passengers dubbed them the Air Pirates. They looked very ominous considering the humongous swords in their hands and their bulging bodies.

"Steal everything." The leader ordered. Chaos erupted from the ship and blood was shed. Terrified scream filled the area and Alibaba took action. He brought down each and every pirates in the ship with ease.

"You shouldn't take other people's belongings." He said, even though he was the leader of a gang of thieves in the past.

"What did you say!?" One of the pirate tried to cut him down, but Alibaba vanished without a trace. He appeared behind the enemy before bringing his head down.

"Argh!" More of the air pirates tried to attack him, but they all got the same results. He took back all the passengers' belongings and announced that they should be entering Rakushou soon. Most of them were ecstatic at the blonde's feat.

'Alibaba, it seems like you came back to this world with some really interesting powers.' Yunan once told him. Alibaba smiled at the thought. This time, with this power, he will be the one to help his friends. He was about to leave the area when a familiar wine dealer came to him. The man in front of him was none other than Budel, the wine trader from Qishan. In the past, Alibaba served under him but deflected after meeting Aladdin. He has big breasts.

"Who has big breasts!? I-I mean, it's nice to see you again, Alibaba." The wine dealer greeted. Alibaba sweatdropped at his actions before they faced the empty road of Rakushou. It was quiet. Too quiet to his knowledge. It reminded him of Balbadd when it fell into ruins.

"Master Alibaba, if you stand there like that, you will attract more attention. Come on, let's get some drinks!" Budel encouraged. The blonde conqueror entered the pub where a lot of people drank their misery. The wine dealer treated Alibaba with some food they serve in Kou. It was ravishing to say the least, but it confused Alibaba to see Kou's state like this.

"The country has suffered the influence of the new system more than any countries in the world. I'm sure you know about the four laws of the International Alliance, right? Among them states that armies and slavery are prohibited in the country. Kou is the type of country that relies on its manpower (armies, soldiers, wars etc.) and slavery as its economy. Three years ago, Kou was an incredible country but that backfired. Imagine people who were trained to fight for country reduced to businessmen? That's impossible for them because they don't have enough knowledge. There was no training as well. In Sinbad's world, commerce is power. You have to create something and sell it to the world. Another factor is the law where people can migrate freely between countries. Kou lost its people which resulted to the empty roads you see outside. It's sad right? This frightening world can reduce you to nothing." Budel explained. Alibaba was frozen in his seat. It was just now that he felt the degree of Sinbad's power. The wine dealer also informed him of how Hakuryuu tried to build his country from scratch and compete with the world. It was futile for he, too, was forced to step down and give the throne to his cousin. It was the following day that Alibaba discovered who the new emperor was.

"Eh? Kogyouku?"

"Yes, but all her work were useless. Even though she tried to par with the outside world, she always misses the mark. I heard that they also borrowed a huge sum from the International Alliance. If this continues, then we can say goodbye to Kou Empire. Well then, I best be going now, Alibaba. Good luck on your journey." Budel bid him farewell.