Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais

Thais finally left Balbadd and she was now heading back to Reim. The black haired conqueror could not contain her excitement as it course through her body. The ship soon reached Reim and it took her a week or two to do so. She jumped off the ledge and ran towards the market. The captain of ship yelled at her recklessness to which she apologized. She would run in to some people but an apology was always in order.

"Hey! Watch where ya goin' kid!"

"I'm sorry!"

With a huff, she finally reached her destination. It was none other than, the Sindria Trading Company! There were now a few workers here and there, and she could only smile at the hardworking fellows. Some workers greeted her with a nod. She gave them a wave when a white haired kid approached her.

"Excuse me, Miss. Is there any problem? I am Ja'far by the way." He gave her a polite smile. Thais asked for Sinbad and the white haired worker was about to usher her towards him when they heard shouting from the second floor. They looked up to see the said devil. Unfortunately, it looked like he was having some kind of problem with a huge blue haired woman. Thais noted that she was beautiful.

'An Imuchakk. Amazing! And she has a cute child!' She thought.

'Calm down, Thais. We're not here to gush about children remember? We're here to ask that obnoxious king vessel to take us.' Ose reminded her. She huffed internally and told him that he did not need to be so harsh. He just shrugged his shoulder. Ronove pulled her out of their talk since the white haired kid was staring at her worriedly.

"Are you alright, Miss? I am sorry about the commotion."

"Don't worry about it! It looks like Sinbad is a little busy. Maybe, I'll just go back later." Ja'far apologized once more and when she was about to go, Sinbad called for her.

"Thais! Hey! Wait!" He ran down the stairs and Thais stopped in her tracks. She turned to him and saw the glitter in his eyes. Her eyes widened at the speed that he was taking and she was about to stop him but they already collided with each other. It hurt her head and back. Sinbad was not that light after all.

"Ouch. You didn't have to run that fast." She rubbed her head. Sinbad laughed nervously before helping her up. Once everything was settled, he asked what she was doing back in Reim. She stared intently in his eyes and Sinbad saw the dire in it.

"Is there any problem, Thais? Come on. You can tell me."

"Can I travel with you? Have an adventure I mean?" He was taken aback with her strange request. Thais explained to him that she wanted to travel for a little while and that she might get an exciting adventure if she was to go with them. Sinbad was quite hesitant.

"Does Leonhart know about this one?" He asked.

"Yes. We had a deal that he will have to take care of paperworks for 6 months. An adventure with you was part of the deal that is why, please let me explore with you until the 6 months is over!" She bowed. Sinbad tried to stop her from bowing since he knew that it was weird for a princess to do so. Thais did not budge so he did what he had to.

"Alright. You can join us but in one condition." Sinbad said with a smirk. She tilted her head in confusion. Grabbing a piece of parchment from the white haired kid beside him, he said, "You will be helping us with paperworks." Ja'far stared at him incredulously while Thais deflated in surprise.

'Ah, Ah~ It looks like you will not be getting paperworks out of your hair as soon as possible huh, Thais?' Ronove teased. Ose laughed at her predicament and she could barely contain her emotions. But for the sake of adventure, she gravely nodded. Sinbad grinned but Ja'far questioned him about Thais and her affiliations with him.