Scroll 14: He comes

"No! Stop it! Everyone will die!" Aladdin pleaded. Just before the medium released its attack, a strong lightning hit its back. The others were struck by it. The Al-Thamen cursed at the sight of the being in front of them.

"So you finally came, huh? The miracle born into this world and the existence we detest the most after the Great King." Gyokuen sneered. Down came the First Class Singularity, Sinbad.

"Balalarq Saiqa!" The medium was paralyzed on the spot. The sky opened up to show the army that Sinbad brought with him. The Seven Seas Alliance was there to back him up. The Yrif Kingdom was also behind him.

"Yam and Drakon are here too." Aladdin muttered. Sinbad told Gyokuen that they will not accept strangers taking up their world. The Seven Seas Alliance will eliminate them. Just then, a soft voice was heard from above. It was Yunan and he was glad to make it in time. Alibaba was relieved that they had back up. Slowly, he felt fatigue eat him up.

"Alibaba!?" His djinn equip was cancelled and he fell down. Luckily, he was caught by a familiar red haired woman. It was none other than Morgiana. Alibaba stuttered as he was surprised to see her.

The royal family of the Kou Kingdom was also astonished to see the members of the Seven Seas Alliance with Sinbad. Armakan Amun-Ra, Mira Artemina, Darius Leoxses and Chief Rametoto were present along with their household members who assimilated with their masters' djinns. Morgiana watched in fascination as she fantasized about how she will look like once she assimilated with her household vessel.

"I don't suggest for you to become one, Morgiana. I have already told you this. Once you achieve assimilation, you cannot turn back into a human anymore. From what I heard, the warriors who achcieve such state in Alma Toran sadly called it the 'Ultimate Measure.'" Yunan said. Morgiana argued with him before flying to the sky to help fight off the medium. Alibaba protested if it was okay for her to burst her magoi like that, but Yunan assured him that it was unnecessary for Morgiana could already control her flames.

"Household vessel: Amol Selseila!" It was not easy to crack its borg. A man from behind the Seven Seas Alliance appeared and floated near the royal family of Kou Empire. Kouen acknowledged the man, while Alibaba stood there confused.

"It is nice to finally meet you. I am Leonhart Demeus of Yrif Kingdom." The name itself shocked Alibaba. The man in front of him was Thais' brother. Leonhart regarded Alibaba with a nod to which the blonde returned.

"Daw, where are you?"

"Milord." Daw kneeled down and greeted his master. He asked where Thais was and his household member informed him that she was badly injured and is unconscious. Worry etched his face, but Sinbad had the most when he caught on to their talk.

"Thais is what?" He asked. His worry for his fiancee was great and he felt his body go cold. Daw told him that the former princess was resting in a safe place while being currently healed by a magician from North. Sinbad let out a relieved sigh.

Leonhart sighed at his sister's stupidity before returning his gaze back at the medium. He urged Sinbad that they should return to the battlefield. The borg was still not destroyed until a piercing light cracked it open. It was done by Mu Alexius of Reim. He was with Ignatius as well.

"We have to use the djinn equip as well and finish it in one strike." Alibaba commented. Koumei retorted that they were already at their limit. The blonde winced at the fact.

Back in Reim, Scheherazade heaved a sigh. She could feel her life deplete. She raised her staff and the rukh fluttered around her. Her role was about to end and in order to be of use for the world, she gladly released her final aberrant magic. Magic was restored inside the metal vessel users' bodies. Mu clenched his fist tightly. The metal vessel users flew up and raised their weapons as they all called for their extreme magic.