Scroll 21: Farewell

Unknown Room
Thais' POV

'Thais! Thais! Wake up! We have to go now!' I pried my eyes opened after hearing Ose's voice. My limbs were heavy but I forced them to move.

"What is it, Ose?" I asked. He told me that they have completed the spell and all that was left was for me to go and get them. My eyes widened at his request but he told me that they were quite weak after finishing the spell. I had no choice, but the biggest problem I had right now was releasing myself from the chains. I did not have anything with me to even scratch or open it.

'We can lend you a bit more of our power. I'm sure that your special rukh will help you. Just will it and utter, Harar.' Ronove said. I did what he told me and surprisingly, it worked. All that was left for me was to force my aging body. There was a spare cloth on the table so I quickly used it to cover my body.

"Tell me where you are, Ose, Ronove." They informed me that they were inside some sort of library but I had to be careful because a spell surrounded them. I nodded before making my way towards them. I was thankful that they did not have any detection spell along the corridor but what I was worried was the spells inside each room.

"Let's see. Library... some sort of library. There!" I was lucky. My legs still felt jello but I had to do it and hopefully, escape this place but at a cost.

'I... Ugo did promise me and I have to. My time will come anyways.'

"Harar." The spell was broken and inside were my vessels. I clutched them tightly as if they were my lifeline. I whimpered at the sight of them and their light eased me. Ose ushered me to transform to his form.

"Why?" I asked. Ronove shushed me and muttered that they did not have any time left. I complied and quickly transformed to Ose. My body felt lighter and I could feel Ose's immense power. He willed my body to create Solomon's insignia which alerted some Al-Thamen members near the library.

'Shit. We have to keep them away while I complete attaching our magic in the insignia.' Ose shouted. I prepared my sword and grazed it with fire before calling out my power. Each member were on their toes and nobody made any action until I insinuated it. Jumping upwards, I slashed them and burned their body. I was not sure if they could ever survive but lives were on the line. One member crept behind me and slashed my wound.

"AAAAHHH!!" That caused my body to skid down the shelves in the library. Splinters were visible in my clothes. Blood flowed down my back and I could not help but yelp in pain. I used my sword as support. Huffing, I willed Ose's power to graze the sword. Fire danced around me as I eliminated every member in the way. They turned to dolls afterwards which pissed me off because I knew that they were not really dead. Just then, I felt an ominous magic nearby. Just when an attack was about to hit me, I created a wall of flame to shield me. It dissipated into smoke only to see Falan with a cold glare. Ithnan and Gyokuen stood behind her and they too, were ready to attack.

"Osea Ghayz!" Dragon-like flames were emitted from my sword as it attacked them continuously. Gyokuen dismissed most of them and I knew I had to keep up with them. The insignia was about to be done and I knew that I did not have enough energy to move after what happened two days ago.

"Osea Sufiin." The wind picked up as the flames flared harshly against it. My rukh fused with the magic and it blew them away. Initially, I fell down the floor while clutching my aching body. I was bleeding everywhere which made me cringe at the sight.

"Just a little more, Thais. There! We can go now." I was about to when an attack hit my back. I was blown back towards the shelves which rendered my right arm useless.