Crew Love II

Chapter 183

Crew Love II

                        You watched Daniel ease over towards the door. He turned and found you on the floor nearly out of breathe from laughing. "You ain't right for this [Yn]!" "This is too much," you held your chest, "I literally CAN'T breathe!" After you managed to stand up, you both walked to the front to greet everyone else... Daniel stopped at the edge of the hall, ''[Yn]... This isn't cool." "Nope. Come on Daniel," you gripped his arm and pulled him. The two of you stood at the front of room. Roger was the first person to notice Daniel's maxi-skirt. His sprite bottle was on the floor now lol. Darnell watched his bottle roll across the floor, "I got you Rog!" D looked up and saw Daniel's attire, causing him to stand up with his mouth dropped. Monique looked at D, "What's wrong..... *she covered her mouth* OH MY GOSH DIGGY, WHY!!!!" The entire room was silent at first, then laughter filled the room. Daniel stood there, embarrassed as hell. His red face was blushing so hard. You just stood there with your arms folded; so much satisfaction filled you. "OKAY OKAY, CAN ONE OF Y'ALL DO SOME EXPLAINING HERE?" "AYE DIG, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE TRYNA START A NEW TREND OR NAH BUT... UMMM..." Daniel looked at you, then he said, "You ain't bouta have this," he saw how much you enjoyed watching them clown him. To make the most of it, he started walking like model, being serious as hell. Everyone clapped for him as he stole the show. You stood back and bit your lip, upset that he took away from your moment. "Okay seriously! Haha, like why is he in a skirt?" "I lost a bet so I gotta do what she says for a week. So here we are," he pointed to his skirt. "Shit, to say you gotta skirt on.. seems like you don't even care!" Daniel looked back at you, "I don't." "UUUUUUGH!" "What's wrong [Yn]!" "I wanted him to suffer!" You stormed to the couch and flopped down. Daniel leaned into your face, "I will always win," he said before pecking your lips. Everyone "oooooooo'ed'' lol... "Whatever Daniel. Go put some pants on so we can leave." He turned away, "Whatever you say babe." Monique was still laughing, "You two are hilarious!!! Oh my gosh... What was the bet again?" Everyone listened to you, "The bet was to see who could hold out  the longest." "From sex?" "Yeah." "So you won?" "Mhm," you did a little dance. Everyone laughed. "You look beautiful [Yn]." You leaned past Monique so you could see Roxanne's face, "Thanks hunny. Matter of fact," you stood up, "Everyone looks nice." Spin stood up too, sipping on something probably alcoholic, "Shit... I know my ass do. Get that dust off my shoulder Darnell." His goofy ass wiped his shoulder off. You smiled; you really missed the squad... Daniel came from the back with his pants on. He looked so fuckin sexy. He went around and gave everyone daps and hugs. "Let's take a group photo!" "Who gone take the picture Dig!" "Put my phone timer on, set it on that table by the TV." Spin's tipsy ass walked over, "Alright, got it!" Everyone huddled up and hit a pose. "Aaaaaaaye!!" "Dig can you send me that?" "Yeah, for sure." Daniel checked his watch, "Alright. Let's head out everybody." Monique pulled you away from a conversation with Darnell, "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for tonight... Jacob looks so good." You turned around and saw him talking to Trevor and Chelsea, "I know. Y'all just need to make that shit official already." "I'm nervous [Yn]." "I know, I was too with Daniel but it takes time. But to be honest, I still get butterflies." She smiled. "Just be yourself girl; easiest thing in the world." She sighed, "I'll try..." "You look beautiful best friend." "You too [Yn]." You hugged her. "C'mon ladies," Daniel wrapped his arms around the both of you and lead you out the door. 

                        The ride to the Trump Hotel was crazy. Daniel paid for a party limo.... Everyone was tipsy by now lol... The limo came to a stop. You watched the door open, "We've arrived Mr. Simmons." Daniel put his drink down, "Thank you Sir." He reached for your hand and helped you out first, "Here you go baby." "Thank you." You kissed his lips. Spin got in your face, "Where's my kiss [Yn]!" He smooched his lips at you. "Nah uh," you shoved his face back with your hand. Everyone stood outside and adjusted their clothes. It cute how y'all stood with your "date" lol. "It's like a quadruple date!" "Ummmm, triple," Samantha scooched away from Spin. "Its like that ma?" "Its like that," she laughed. "Y'all make a cute couple though." "Stop lying Jacob!" "No seriously." You all walked into the hotel and headed for the elevator. "It's so nice in here." "I know right?" It was your first time here and you were blown away. "We taking the elevator upstairs to the top floor." "Okay YG, I see you," Trevor hit his arm. Daniel pulled you into his arms on the elevator, "I can't wait to get you home." You looked down, then back at his face, "Why?" "You know why," he started kissing your neck. Chelsea watched the two you of, "I need some of that in my life!!!" Everyone laughed, "Shid, I got you baby," Trevor held her in his arms. "AAAAAAWH!" "Yeah Dig, you not the only one that can hold it down pottnah!" Daniel smirked, "I like to remind her each second," he kissed your cheek, "Take notes fellas." Darnell was laughing so hard, "You tryna school us Dig?" "Mhm." You loved how much affection he would show but honestly, you were used to it. Since it was the norm, whenever ppl would notice, you didn't even realize it. One of the many reasons you loved him. 

End of Chapter 183.

Sorry, gotta stop here. I'll be here tomorrow :)

Tell me what you want since you won the bet! I found a funny video I wnt you to see lol!