Jason's Back

Cheryl's pov

Telling my nana that Jason was actually alive and bringing Jason to her nursing home was the most stressful thing I have ever had to do. I was scared that the news might kill my nana but she would need to know at some point. We couldn't let her hear it from someone else and the news of Jason's resurrection was spreading around town. Jason looked nervous as we walked through the hallway towards our nana's room. When we got to the door I stopped.

"Wait here I need to break it to her first I dont want her to have a heart attack or something." I explained.

Jason nodded and I gave him a reassuring smile as he looked like he was going to vomit, when in fact I felt like I could vomit at any given moment. I opened the door to my nana's room and her head shot round.

"Cheryl?" She placed down her water. "I wasn't expecting you today."

"I have a surprise for you nana." I paused as I made it to the foot of my nana's bed. "I want you to stay calm and I want you to know that what im telling you is true. It's a crazy story and we will explain it all just please don't die." I took a deep breath.

"Cheryl what are you talking about?" My nana asked.

"She's speaking about me nana." Jason was standing in the door way.

I instantly looked at my nana hoping she hadn't had a heart attack.

"Jason." My nana began to cry hysterically.

"Yes nana it's me." Jason took her hand. "My father is an evil person who kept me away."

We tried our best to explain to my nana what had happened but she was barely paying attention. She just keep staring at Jason in disbelief.

Life update: my girlfriend is now my ex, but I have fallen for this incredible girl who makes me very happy and who's helping me so much. She's sweet and kind and caring and had made me realise that the way my now ex was treating me wasn't right.