Moving

Cheryls pov

It hadn't crossed my mind before packing up Toni's stuff that the only transport we had was Toni's motorbike and there was no way we would be able to take her stuff on that. The first time it crossed my mind  was when Toni went to Jughead's trailer to see if she could borrow Fps truck. We had already packed all od her clothes and shoes. All that was left was well everything else. While I was emptying some of the drawers I found a small box. I expected it to be an empty box but by the weight it was definitely full of something. I took the lid off of the box to find a load of papers and photos. I turned the photo over to see a young pink haired Toni sitting on a porch with a massive smile. She looked so cute I couldnt help but smile. I placed the photo to the side and picked up the first piece of paper.

To mom

I wish you would come home. I don't understand why you left me here. I dont understand why you didnt want me anymore. You just left without me. What was so important that you didn't even tell me you were leaving or where you were going. I still love you and want you to come back.

Love from Toni aged 7

My heart broke reading her words. She was so young. I just stared at the words written by my heart broken girlfriend when she was only a child.

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see Toni standing in the door way.

She came rushing over grabbing the box from me.

Toni's pov

"Why do you think its okay for you to look through my personal things." I had never felt angry at Cheryl before.

Cheryl stared at me startled unmoving.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She stood up coming towards me as I put the lid back on the box. "Toni I am so sorry."

I took a deep breath trying to control my anger. No one had ever seen what was inside that box before.