Found Him

Cheryl's pov

I woke up to the sound of Toni's voice downstairs. I couldn't remember when I had fallen asleep but I was still in my clothes that I was wearing today so it definitely wasn't a planned nap. I climbed out of bed slowly looking out the window to see the sky a dark blue as the sun began to set. I tried to listen to what Toni was saying while I made my way out of the room and down the stairs. I followed the sound of her voice as I headed into the kitchen and then found her standing in the conservatory on her phone with her back facing me. She was speaking lower than she had been when she had woken me up. 

"TT whats going on?" I asked.

Toni jumped and turned to face me still with the phone at her ear.

"It's just Sweetpea." She smiled.

"Did they find Nick?" I asked.

"I'll call you back.  Just do what I said." Toni looked into my eyes pausing for a moment. "They found him a few hours ago just outside Riverdale. They're bringing him back to Riverdale to be dealt with." She walked towards me placing one of her hands gently on my face. 

"Toni what are the serpents going to do to him?" I asked.

"We will deal with him appropriately, don't you worry about it." She smiled at me.

"I want to be there." I started.

"Cheryl I dont think thats a good idea." Toni looked at me concerned.

"I want to see him." I insisted.

"Okay I'll take you with me." Toni agreed.

I couldn't help but feel worried but also relieved that Nick was going to finally get what was coming to him.

Toni's pov

I didn't think the idea of Cheryl coming along but I couldn't stop her and there was no way I would have been able to say no to her. She had no idea what we were going to do to him and no idea what she would be getting herself into. I knew I had to do my best to keep her hands as clean as possible and keep her safe. My phone vibrated in my hand and Cheryl's eyes darted to it as I unlocked it revealing a text from Fangs.

We're at the Whyte Wrym he's been slightly hard to deal with so we had to knock him out - F

We'll be there soon - T. I replied

What do you mean? Who else is coming? - F

I knew they wouldn't be expect Cheryl to come but I wasn't going to let anyone try to cause problems with her coming so I didn't replied to his text. I took a deep breathe before I locked my phone again. 

"Are you sure you want to come? This isn't going to be pretty the serpents are pretty riled up and they want pay back for what he done to you. You're a serpent now they won't let what he done go lightly. This will be brutal." I tried to make Cheryl change her mind about coming.

"No I want to come." She insisted. "Lets go!" Cheryl got off the couch and put her hand out for me to take.

I took her hand as she led me towards the door. I grabbed my motorcycle keys on our way out of the house and knew there was no turning back now for Cheryl.

Okay so there is a lot going on with Vanessa lately and I am just going to say this I support her completely and in my eyes she hasn't really done anything wrong she blocked people on twitter because they were giving her abuse and bringing her into something that had nothing to do with her. The tweets were 5 years ago and the homophobic one was a quote from 21 jump street so I see nothing wrong with that one I didn't see any other tweets except that one so Idk. I have had a constant string of hate on twitter since last night because I tweeted about the situation and Vanessa liked my tweet. I won't stand by and watch someone be bullied because of who they love. We are better than that as a fandom. Vanessa doesn't deserver the hate.