Revenge

Toni's pov

Cheryl squeezed my hand as Nick stared at her. I could tears appearing in his eyes, probably fake to try get Cheryl to stop the boys.

"Cheryl?" Jughead was still holding the red hot metal rod.

Cheryl nodded and Jughead walked closer to Nick.

"Please dont! Please!" He begged.

"STOP!" Cheryl shouted over Nick's cries.

Everyone in the room turned to her. She put her hand out to Jughead who looked at it questioningly for a moment before handing her the rod. I felt nervous not knowing what Cheryl was going to do. She took a step closer to Nick holding up the rod in front of him.

"The pain you feel is nothing compared to what you done to me." Cheryl lifted up the rod.

"Cheryl please dont." Nick begged.

In one quick movement Cheryl pushed the rod on to his chest making Nick scream louder than I had already heard him. The screams last longer and got louder as Cheryl pushed the rod hard on to his chest. Nick's eyes began to roll back into his head and I pulled Cheryl back releasing the rod from her hand. I pulled her into my arms holding her tightly as she rested her head on my shoulder. I watched Fangs smack Nick across the face waking him up.

"Cheryl's a lesbo when did that happen?" Nick giggled slightly while his head hung down.

I let go of Cheryl and placed her behind me. I stormed over to Nick who attempted to roll his eyes and grabbed what was left of his greasy hair pulling his head back. I made my hand into a fist and began to repeatedly punch into his not so perfect rich boy face. Blood began to pour out of his nose and a gash that had now appeared on his cheek from my serpent ring hitting off it. The more I hit him the more angry I was becoming knowing that he probably couldnt even feel me hit him anymore. Everything went blurry and I wanted to kill him everything inside me was telling me to grab the rod and put it through his chest. All of a sudden I felt various hands on me pulling me off of him. I stopped fighting them and as they slowly pulled me back I lifted my foot with massive black boots on and kicked Nick so hard between his legs that every boy in the room squirmed.

"Toni! TONI!" I could hear Cheryl and my blurred vision cleared for me to see her angelic face.

"Are you okay?" Sweetpea asked.

"Im fine." I replied hugging Cheryl with my now swollen hand.

"Is he still alive?" Sweetpea asked.

"Yeah hes still breathing. Sadly." Fangs replied.

The boys all surrounded Cheryl and I probably trying to make sure I dont lose it again and kill Nick.

"Toni you calm again?" Jughead asked.

"I told you I'm fine." I shouted.

Nick groaned in his chair and we all turned to him. He smiled slightly and the anger built up in me again. Sweetpea stormed over to him with his blade stabbing it through his newly bruised penis all of the boys turned away as Nick passed out screaming. Sweetpea left the blade in him. Everyone looked at Sweetpea but no one said anything.

"What? He was trying to get free hes nearly out of the ropes tied around his feet." Sweetpea smirked.

I watched as blood poured on to the ground droplet by droplet. Cheryl broke free of my hold on her and made her way over to Nick. I followed behind her as she punch Nick in the same spot she had burnt him. As she kicked him her leg hit off Sweetpeas blade sending it flying into the air. Blood squirted out of Nicks penis like fountain as we all watched the blade take off above him. I slapped it with my hand as it began to come towards Cheryl. I didnt realise that me slapping it would lead to it heading towards Nick. I watched as the blade flew towards Nick and placed itself into his chest. The room was filled with gasps as we stared at the blade in Nicks chest through the fountain of blood. I stopped breathing until I felt someone's hands pulling me back. I grabbed Cheryl's hand taking her with me. I watched as the boys surrounded Nick's lifeless body. They all began to whisper to one another.

"Whats going on?" Cheryl screamed.

Fans turned to us slowly and I already knew what he was going to say.

"He's dead."