Secret Chapter

Cheryls pov

As we ran through the corridor Toni stopped and smiled. She pulled the fire alarm and the sprinklers came on instantly. The corridor was flooded with students as they made their way out of the school. Instead of following the crowd Toni took my hand leading me in the opposite direction.

"Why did you do that? Where are we going?" I asked as my feet tried to keep up with Toni. 

She stopped outside the library doors before checking to see if anyone was looking. She pushed open the door and pulled me inside. She had a massive smile on her face,

"What are we doing here?" I asked,

Toni didn't answer me instead she took my face in her hands and began to kiss me passionately. I had no idea what had come over her but I grabbed hold of her waist pulling her body against mine not leaving even an centimetre between our bodies. Toni turned me around moving me backwards away from the library doors, not breaking our kiss.  She pushed me against one of the book cases that were behind me. Her body was up against mine once again as we breathed heavily through our kiss. She began to pull her serpent jacket off and threw it on the floor. 

"God I love you Cheryl Blossom." I whispered through our kiss. 

Her hands were tangled in my hair as she pushed her body against mine deepening our kiss. She slid her hands down my body. Slowly beginning to lift up my top.

"Toni someone might come in." I grabbed her hands to stop her. 

"No one will come in to the school until the fire fighters get there and check every room. That will take at least twenty minutes for them to get here and the library is always the last place to get checked." Toni smiled as she took my top off. 

She began to kiss down my neck and moved down to my breasts pulling my body closer to her face as she reached them. I moaned as she trailed her tongue over each nipple. My hands grabbed handfuls of Toni's hair pulling her face to mine. I could feel her smile as I kissed her deeply and slipped my tongue into her mouth. She spun me around and walked me back until I bumped into a table. Her hands slid down my naked stomach until they reached the top of my skirt. She pulled my skirt up past my waist pulling my underwear down in the same move. She placed her hands on my waist pushing me up on top of the table. She spread my legs apart pulling her body in between them as she began to kiss me again. Within seconds she was making her way down my body leaving a trail of kisses the entire way. She knelt down in front of me pushing my legs apart further. I flung my head back moaning as her tongue explored me. I could feel every movement she made. As it began to intensify Toni wrapped her arms around my thighs pulling me in closer to her face. I wanted to scream but I knew I had to hold my mouth to keep quiet. As I met my climax I bit the inside of my mouth as I moaned. Toni lifted her head up and smiled at me. I pushed her back and she landed on her back on the floor. I jumped off the table and threw myself on top of her.

"Well Miss Blossom that was smooth." Toni bit her lip.

I kissed her forcefully biting her lip in between each kiss. I began to kiss her neck as she moaned her body moved underneath mine. I nibbled on her ear and began to kiss down her body. Just as I made my way down her perfectly toned stomach I heard the bang of a door shut. I jumped up startled as Toni made eye contact with me.

"Get your top." She laughed as she got up off the floor and helped me up.

I grabbed my top off the floor pulling my skirt down and underwear up. I began to put my top on.

"Your bra." Toni threw my bra to me and I took my top off again.

Toni helped me put my bra on and just as she clipped it the library door flew open. Toni pushed me around one of the book cases placing her finger on my lips and her body firmly against mine. She took my top out of my hand and put it over my head. I could hear the footsteps of the firemen growing closer. As soon as my top was on Toni smiled and took my hand leading me out of the library without being seen.

Im not going to be able to upload for the rest of the week so heres 3 chapters to keep you going and I hope you enjoy this chapter especially. Love you all xxxx