Payback

Cheryl's pov

As the water poured over me it felt like all of dirt and sweat from Nick was washing off me. I was beginning to feel clean again. I could hear Toni in the bedroom pacing and tapping anxiously as she waited on me to get out but I felt like I never wanted to get out. I closed my eyes letting the water run over my face. Toni's pacing stopped and I turned the shower off. I stepped out taking a deep breath as I did so and wrapped my towel around me. The bathroom door opened as Toni appeared looking at me worried.

"I'm okay TeeTee." I put on a fake smile.

"You forget I can see right through all of your fake smiles." She wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love you Cheryl and I will make sure he pays for what he has done." She gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too, I should get dressed before the serpents get here." 

Toni looked at me questioningly.

"I'm not stupid I know that you were texting them after I told you, and youll want to be downstairs when they get here" I smirked.

 Toni frowned as she left the bathroom and I knew it was because I wouldn't usually hide myself under a towel when she was with me. As soon as she closed the door behind me I unraveled the towel in front of the mirror revealing bruises down my arms, legs, chest and back. I could feel tears building up in my eyes but I pushed them back as I heard the serpents arriving down stairs. I quickly grabbed the clothes Toni had put out for me on. Just as I was about to leave the room I spotted my new red serpent jacket on the bed. I picked it up putting it on as I walked down stairs.

When I arrived down stairs I was met with more serpents than I could have counted. They all turned to look at me as I entered the room. I scanned the room for Toni and spotted her in the middle of the sea of bodies. I walked towards her with everyones eyes on me. 

"Are you okay Cheryl?" Fangs appeared out of nowhere. "Sorry thats a stupid question."

I smiled slightly while he shook his head at his own words.

"Look we won't let him get away with what hes done to you. I promise!" He smiled at me reassuringly.

"Cheryl!" Toni called over to me.

"Go get your girl." Fangs smiled as he joined the crowd again.

Toni's pov

The serpents were out looking for this Nick guy and had been for nearly three hours. The boys got to riled up I was beginning to worry they wouldn't bring him to me alive and as much as I wanted him dead I needed him to come to me alive. I sent them all a photo of this Nick guy so they'd find it easier to identify, the last thing we needed was them dragging some random rich kid back here half beaten up with no idea what was going on. Cheryl had finally fallen asleep, her head resting on my lap. She looked so peaceful and happy, like nothing bad had ever happened to her. I smiled as I watched her sleep, escaping this heinous world for a bit.