Future Talk

Toni's pov

Cheryls dragged me inside the moment I stopped the motorbike. She closed the door behind us and pushed me up against it. Her hand explored my body as her tongue slipped into my mouth. She pulled off my serpent jacket throwing it on to the floor. I pushed her back taking her top of throwing it on to the floor with my jacket. We kissed as we slowly took off each layer of each others clothes until we were both completely naked up against the banister at the bottom of the staircase. I could feel Cheryl smile through our kiss. I led her on to the stairs and sat her down.

"What are you--?" Cheryl began.

I pushed her legs apart trailing my tongue up her thigh. She flung her head back moaning. I trailed my tongue over her as she moaned. I slowly moved my hand up her thigh until I couldn't go any higher. Cheryl's body moved uncontrollably under my touch. I slipped one finger inside her as my tongue explored her further. Cheryl's body arched as her body slipped slightly on the steps further onto my tongue and finger. I removed my finger and sat up. I smiled up at Cheryl who looked at me confused. I put my hand out and helped her up off of the stairs. I led her upstairs to the bedroom. I pulled her over to the bed where I lay down on my back pulling her on top of me. I sat her on her knees with her legs spread apart. She looked at me slightly confused as I pulled her up my body, each of her knees at either side of my head. I grabbed hold of both of her thighs pulling her body down to meet my face. Her body jolted with every movement of my tongue. I could tell her legs were weak as they shook slightly. I pulled her down on to me as she screamed my name. She fell to the side on to the other side of the bed as she orgasmed. She grabbed both of my arms.

"Come here." She pulled me on top of her and began to kiss me once again.

Cheryl's pov

I lay in the love of my life's arms. I found out I wasn't impregnated by that monsterous mop head and my brother was out there alive. My heart was happy but something was sad inside. I felt happy that I wasn't having that monsters baby and I was scared regarding the whole situation but there was something in the back of my mind.

"What are you thinking about?" Toni asked.

"I think- I I'm sad." I confessed.

"Why?" Toni sat up leaning on one of her arms.

"I thought I was pregnant and it was scary and it made me feel sick that Nick had done this to me but, I dont know what it is."

"I understand." Toni hugged me. "Maybe one day we should do that. You know I think you would make an amazing mother Cheryl."

"You think so? Even with my parents as you know my parents."

"You arent your parents and you are nothing like them either." Toni reassured me.

"I love you TT." I smiled.

"I love you too and thats why I want to marry you and thats why I want to have children with you Cheryl."

"Lets do it." I exclaimed. "Why are we waiting? Lets get married! Lets have children. I waited seventeen years for you Toni Topaz and I don't want to waste a moment of it." I jumped up off of the bed.

"What?" Toni looked at me wide eyed.

"I want to find Jason and then I want to marry you the next day. I want to find my brother and then call you my wife, and then I want to have a family with you. A better family than either of us have had up until this point." Just as I finished speaking the sound of vibrating filled the room.