Wake Up Cheryl!

Toni's pov

It had been nearly a whole day since Cheryl was first brought in and she still hadn't opened up her eyes. I hadn't left her side for even a second. Jug, Fangs and Sweetpea came by to see me and brought me something to eat - that I never actually ate - and Betty came by to check up on Cheryl. Polly had called twice and had asked to bring the twins up but I told her to wait until Cheryl was awake again because I knew she would wake up. I refused to fall asleep since last time all hell broke loose. I held Cheryl's hand and told her how much I loved her over and over again. They told me that she could probably hear me so I told her everything I possibly could think. I didn't know what else to do. They told me it was just a waiting game right now and they couldn't tell me when or if she was going to wake up. All they spoke about was how much blood she had lost and how long she stopped breathing for as if that meant something to me. As long as my heart was beating Cheryl's would be too. We had come such a long way since she was shouting at me to get my sapphic serpent hands off her body, this isn't how it was all going to end. 

"Cheryl I really need you to wake up because I can't do this without you. I need you! You complete me. I didn't realise how empty my life was until I met you and my life became full. I didn't know what love was not really. You are the definition of love for me and I need you so please wake up." I cried.

I stared at her perfect beautiful face as she lay not moving. I placed my head down on to her hand holding it gently. I kicked the cup that was at my foot away.

"Toni."

My head shot up at the sound of her voice. I instantly jumped out of my seat. Leaning over the bed at Cheryl's head I kissed her forehead gently. 

"Omg I love you so much." I stroked her face.

"What happened?" She asked looking up at me confused.

"You got hurt when we were trying to get fangs out of the station but you are okay." I kissed her cheek.

"Jayjay." Her eyes were bright.

"Cheryl Jason isn't here remember." I reminded her.

"I saw him." She whispered.

I didn't know what to say so I was lucky that we were interrupted.

"Miss Blossom it's good to see you awake again." Her doctor smiled. "I will check you over and then let you get some rest."

I stepped to the side and let him do this tests and checks of Cheryl while I didn't take my eyes off her the entire time. I felt like the luckiest person in the world. Tears began to spill from my eyes and I couldn't stop them. It didnt take him long to do all of his checks and he left immediately after telling us everything looked great.

I walked back over and sttod beside Cheryl's bed once again.

"I love you so much Cheryl. I dont know what I would have done if you hadnt woken up." I squeezed her hand.

"Cheryl you're awake." Betty was standing in the doorway with a massive smile on her face.

"Cousin." Cheryl smiled.

"She's just opened her eyes." I explained.

"I'll come back then and give you both some time."

When I turned back to Cheryl she was moving over on her bed.

"Come on." She tapped the side of the bed she was no longer at.

I climbed into the bed next to pulling her into me as I wrapprd my arms around her. She rested her head on my chest and I just breathed in her scent as I thanked whoever was listening for bringing her back to me.