Jason

Cheryl's pov

I grabbed the cell phone I found in my parents wardrobe and answered it straight away. Toni sat on the edge of the bed watching me.

"Hello." Jason's rang through the speaker.

His voice was so familiar but also different. My heart skipped a beat hearing him say hello to me. I never thought I'd see this day and I never thought my mother was actually telling the truth. I didn't know what to say. I was scared he would hang up if he knew it was me.

"Hello! Are you there? Answer me! You haven't called or be by in months. I need to know my twins are safe and Cheryl."

Hearing him say my name my heart felt like it was bleeding as tears poured down my face.

"JJ." I managed to get out.

The phone went silent for the first time since I answered it.

"Cheryl?" His voice broke.

"Jason how are you there? What happened to you? You were killed." I cried.

"I can't talk."

"No dont hang up again." I cried to him.

"What do you mean again?" He asked.

"You hung up on me yesterday."

"I didn't do it on purpose someone came so I hung up. I didnt know that was you." He explained.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Cheryl I cant tell you that. Its not safe."

"Jason our father is dead or at least that what everyone thinks. He is pretending to be our uncle."

Jason turned silent.

"JJ?"

"I'm here."

"Please tell me where you are." I begged him.

"Cheryl its too dangerous." He insisted. "Stay there."

He went silent and I could hear someone speaking to him on the other end of the phone.

"Welcome to Greenvales only five star hotel" I heard a womans voice say.

"Cheryl I need to go don't look for me you will only be putting you, Polly and the twins in danger."

"No dont go. Theres so much I have to tell you." I insisted. "JJ I am going to get married."

He went silent but I could hear him breathing on the other end of the phone.

"He is a lucky man who ever he is." Jason finally spoke.

"Thats the thing he's a she." I confessed, my stomach churning from nerves at his reaction.

"I wondered how long it would take you to finally accept it and ignore our mothers vile words."

"I need to see you." I insisted. "Your twins need their father. Polly needs you please just let me see you."

"Im sorry Cheryl I have to go. I love you." He hung up the phone and I wanted to scream.

Toni got off the bed and wrapped a blanket around us both.

"Im sorry." She kissed me gently.

"Don't be I know where he is." I smirked. "And we are going to bring him home."