Answers

Cheryls pov

I asked Toni to drop me off at the hospital my mother and uncle had been taken to over a week ago. I decided it was time I went to see my horrendous mother one last time, after all I had some unfinished business with her. Toni waited on me outside by her motorbike. It didn't take my long to reach the room she was in. I thought I would be nervous but I wasn't. I felt strong and like nothing she could say could hurt me. I opened the door and there she was lying sleeping with her leg in a cast. I closed the door behind me banging it to wake her up. She instantly jumped her eyes flying open when the door banged.

"Hello mother." I smiled as I walked to the bottom of her bed.

"Cheryl what are you doing here?" She asked looking around the room.

"I just wanted to see you one last time. I mean I couldn't have you dying one day without knowing just how incredibly happy I truly am for the first time in my life, and what makes my life even better is not having you in it."

"If you really are as happy as you claim to say you are why would you by just to tell me. Are you looking for my approval?" She laughed then began to cough in pain.

"I don't need your approval mumsy, however I do need answers from you." I placed my hand not so gently on her leg cast and I could see the pain she tried to hide in her face.

"Answers about what exactly? I don't feel like playing any of your silly little games Cheryl." She rolled her eyes at me and I leaned on her leg a little more.

I could see tears forming in her eyes before she pulled herself back into her normal no one can hurt me attitude.

"I want to know exactly who uncle Claudius is!" I paused. "I heard you call him Clifford before you left thistle house."

My mother smiled slightly. "Of course you did. Cheryl this is why I took you to the sisters you aren't well maybe you should go back to them."

"ENOUGH!" I shouted. "Enough of this crap tell me now!" I pushed down on her cast and she began to squirm.

"It doesn't matter who he is. He's gone." Her cold eyes looked into mine. "He left as soon as he got the chance, said I was bad luck." 

"Who is he?" I demanded.

"He's your father." She confessed.

I knew it deep down inside but hearing her say it was something else. It made it feel real. The man who killed Jayjay was alive. He faked his own death, but how?

"How did he fake his death?" I asked.

"This isn't twenty questions Cheryl." 

I began to push my hand down.  

"Okay okay." She said urging me to stop. "He did kill his twin brother just like all the other twins. He lured Claudius back to Riverdale and killed him hanging his body in the barn." She sighed with relief as I removed my hand from her leg.

I began to walk out of her room but as I reached the door she stopped me.

"Cheryl you can't prove it to be him. You wont be able to find him he is long gone. Take your inheritance and move on. We have been through enough pain."

"Enough pain?" I shouted to her. "I have had enough pain. You abused me. He killed my brother. You sent me away to be tortured for who I loved."

I seen her eyes widen as I said the word loved.

"The pain you feel in your leg is nothing compared to the pain I have dealt with from you my entire life and I wish you had just died in that car because then you couldn't spread your vile poison anymore." I slammed the door behind me and took a deep breath.