School Shooting Part 2

Toni's pov

As I ran towards the gun shots I didn't even think about what I would do if I ran into whoever had the gun. I could see the library right in front of me I pushed the doors knowing they didn't lock and they moved slightly, it was then that I seen the bullet hole in the library door. I could see tables at the other side of the door. I took a few steps back and pushed the doors again moving the tables back further. I stepped back again pushed the doors now them finally opening enough for me to get inside. When I was finally at the other side of the door I moved the tables back in front of the doors. I looked around to see the library in chaos. There was no one in sight. I quietly made my way through the library searching for Cheryl. I spotted a shadow behind a book shelf.

"Ethel, have you seen Cheryl? Is she still in here?" I asked

Ethel shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes and turned away from her, continuing to look for Cheryl. My heart was pounding in my chest. I stopped in the middle of the history and politics books as somsthing on the ground caught my eye, blood. I tried my best not to think of the worst but I couldn't help it. I began to walk faster until I seen Cheryl's red heel sticking out. I ran along until I finally made it to her. I threw myself on to the floor next to her.

"Cheryl, are you okay?" I took her face in my hands.

Her eyes lit up when she seen me.

"What are you doing here? its now safe here."

"It isn't safe for us to be apart." I hugged Cheryl and she cried in pain. "Cheryl what's wrong?"

I followed her eyes down to her bloody hands holding her stomach.

"Oh god okay." I took my top off and placed it on to Cheryl's stomach removing her hands from it. "You're going to be okay I promise."

"TT there's a lot of blood."

"You're going to be okay we are going to get married next month, so you are going to be okay." I looked at Cheryl was like we're getting paler. "I love you Cheryl Blossom."

Cheryl's blood was seeping through my top as I held it on her best I could.

"Toni I don't feel good."

"I need to get you out of here." I looked around to find the fastest way out of the library and the school.

"We can't."

"What do you mean we can't?" I asked.

"They're in here."

"Cheryl did you see who has the gun?" I asked.

"Its Ethel." Cheryl whispered. "She has the gun."

"Cheryl, Ethel is in here I just walked past her."

"TT it was her I seen her. You shouldn't have come looking for me, you were safer in the class room." Cheryl whispered as I held my top tightly on her bleeding stomach.

"You were in here and it didn't matter where I was in this building if you weren't by my side safe then I wasn't safe either."

"Stand up." I looked up and Ethel was standing over us holding a gun.