The Twins

Cheryls pov

It was finally the time I've been looking foward to all week. It was time to go visit Jasons twins. I mean I guess they are Pollys twins too. I hadn't gotten the chance to meet them yet since polly took them away out of town. I wasn't exactly fond of the names and I doubt Jason would have picked them. I didn't have much experience with babies but these were my niece and nephew.

"Are you ready to go?" Toni was standing in my bedroom doorway.

"Yes lets go meet my niece and nephew." I smiled taking Tonis hand as I walked past her.

I enjoyed riding on Toni's motorbike a lot more than I ever thought I would. She made me feel safe even going forty miles per hour on a motorbike. As we pulled up to the Coopers house I felt nervous. They might be my family but they still werent my biggest fans.

Toni's pov

I had never seen Cheryl look so nervous as she sat still as a statue with Juniper and Dagwood sat in front of her with their big blue eyes staring up at her. Mrs Cooper was sitting in one of  the chairs across from us with Polly sitting on the chair next to her.

"You can pick them up." Polly broke the silence as she walked over to us.

She picked up Juniper and held her close to Cheryl who put her arms out. For a moment she looked petrified. After a few moments she relaxed slightly and I could see her smile begin as she looked down at her niece. I looked over at Mrs Cooper who was staring at Cheryl tensely.

"Do you want to hold Dagwood?" Polly asked me.

"No I'm okay thanks."

She picked up Dagwood and handed him to me ignoring my answer.

Cheryl's pov

As I stared at Juniper and Dagwood all I could see was Jason.

"Dagwood looks so much like Jayjay when he was a baby." I smiled.

"Do you think so? I think Juniper looks like him so much." Polly replied.

I lay Juniper down on my knees and took hold of my finger as massive smile spread across her tiny face.

"She has Jason's smile." I stroked Junipers cheek. "I miss him so much."

"I do too." Polly sat down beside me.

"Can I see them more often?" I asked. "I really want to be part of their lives."

"Of course." Polly smiled.

I looked down at Junipers face and then over at Toni awkwardly holding Dagwood. Jason would have been an amazing father to them. It was in this moment I knew what I was going to do with some of the money I had inherited.