Home

Toni's pov

I had been stuck in hospital for nearly a week now and I was finally getting. I think they were just fed up of Cheryl's demands to make sure I comfortable and okay. Jughead did find the ring I have had it in little drawer beside my bed ever since. Cheryl hasn't left my side since I woke up, she even came to the toilet with me. I wasn't anywhere near as in much pain as I had been at the start and all I wanted to do was go home climb into bed and cuddle with Cheryl and probably alot more than just that. It was hard to have a moment with just her to have a cuddle with doctor and nurses coming in and out and then the serpents visiting every opportunity they got.

"Are you ready to go?" Cheryl appeared in the door way smiling.

"Yes lets get out of here." I got up off the chair and remembered that the ring was still in the drawer. "Cheryl could you check my phone is in my bag."

As Cheryl bent down to look in my bag I quickly got the ring out of the drawer stuffing it in my pocket.

"Everything is there." She smiled picking up my backpack.

She put out her hand for me to take and lead me out of the room.

"How are we getting to Thistle house? Did Jug take my motorbike there earlier this week." I enquired.

"I called us a cab I didn't think you'd be able to ride it anyway."

When we got back to Thistle house I immediately got taken upstairs to bed. I was sick of lying in a bed but the doctor did tell her I had to take it easy for a while.

"Why can't we sit downstairs or go to pops or something." I complained. "I do want to lie in bed alone and cuddle with you but maybe after a milkshake at pops and then home for some cuddles and maybe a little more." I winked.

"Don't worry I've got you covered for pops but the doctor said you were to take it easy for a few days. " Cheryl smiled.

She left the room and appeared again holding two white pops bags.

"Now into bed." She insisted.

I  smirked at her while I took ever item of clothing off me dropping it on the floor bedside the bed and climbing into the bed naked. I could see Cheryl trying to hold back her smile as she watched me. She climbed into bed beside me holding both of the bags. She began to pull out burgers and fries and in the second bag she pulled out a chocolate milkshake and handed it to me then a strawberry milkshake for herself.

Countdown - 2

I just want to take a wee minute here to thank you all so much for your support and comments and love for this story. I honestly appreciate it all so much. I know I don't get the chance to reply to all of your comments much but I do see them and I am grateful for you all and love you all so so much. Please be patient this week as I am working every day pretty much all day up until monday to save money for Archiecon so I might not be able to upload a lot but if I cant I will make it up to you all.