My Brothers Answers

Cheryl's Pov

I stopped before reaching the elevator as a familiar face caught my eye only a few meters away from me.

"JJ." I called out as I seen my brother walking through the lobby of the hotel.

He looked so handsome, just like the last time I seen him. His head shot round and a small smile spread across his face when he seen me. He immediately ran over to me wrapping his arms around me and hugging me so tightly I could barely breathe. He lifted me off the ground spinning me round.

"Cheryl, how did you find me?" He asked as he placed me back down on the ground.

"Did you forget who I am?" I joked.

"Its dangerous for you to be here."

"Yes yes I know." I rolled my eyes.

"Come up to my room before someone sees you." Jason grabbed my hand.

"JJ before we go I need to introduce you to someone." I let go of his hand and took Toni's. "This is my fiancee Toni."

"Its nice to meet you Toni." Jason put out his hand and Toni looked at it for a moment with raised eyebrow before taking Jason's hand. "Come hurry." Jason grabbed my hand once again pulling both Toni and I behind him towards the elevator.

Toni's pov

The elevator stopped at the second floor just like the receptionist told us. We followed Jason along the corridor until he eventually stopped at a room door. The entire elevator ride was the quietest I had ever seen Cheryl. She barely breathed, she just stood next to her brother and stared at him. 

"Get inside." Jason ushered us into his room as he had one last look both ways along the corridor.

"JJ what is going on?" Cheryl asked.

"I dont know how to explain it all, there's just so much." Jason closed the door quietly.

"How about you start with how your body was found in sweetwater river with a bullet in your head?" Cheryl sat on the bed pulling me down with her.

"Our father had it made so no one would look for me. I dont know how he done it. He didn't tell me anything." Jason explained. "I found out about the drugs and wanted no part in it all and our father intercepted me when I was going to get Polly. He took me away tied me up and had the serpents beat on me."

My stomach was in knots hearing him speak about the serpents involvement.

"I was warned that if I went back to Riverdale that you, Polly and the twins would be killed. I had to stay away and I couldn't tell you where I was. If any of his minions find out you are here or that we have spoken they will kill you Cheryl please go back home." Jason begged Cheryl.

"Not without you. You have one year old twins who need their father JJ."

"Do you know dad used to send me photos of them with the phone you found. Every week he sent me a photo of Polly with them, but a few months ago he stopped."

"Thats because he was busy pretending to be out uncle and then I kicked him and our mother out of thistlehouse."

"Thistlehouse? What happened to thornhill? Why are you living with nana Rose?" Jason looked alarmed.

"Eh there was an accident at Thornhill." Cheryl lied.

"Jason what makes you so dangerous in Riverdale? Everyone already knows what your father was involved in." I asked.

"I know that my uncle is actually my father and who is hus associates are and where he is hiding."

"Jason forget all of that it doesnt matter just come home." Cheryl begged him.

Cheryl's cell phone began to ring and she took her phone out of her pocket.

"You can take that if you need to." Jason sat down on the seat across from the bed.

"I'll be back im two minutes so dont go anywhere." Cheryl left the room and went into the bathroom to answer her phone.