Hospital

Toni pov

Cheryl kissed me. I couldn't get the thought out of my head the entire time I was driving. I was driving way above the speed limit but I wanted to get some clothes and get back as fast as I could. Everything that just happened and all I could think about was her lips.

I was finally at the trailer park in half the time it would usually take to get here. I was sure Jug wouldn't mind if I kept his motorbike over night but I sent him a text just to let him know where it was. I went inside and grabbed my backpack and shoved in as much clothes as I could along with my toothbrush. I threw it back over my shoulder and jumped back on Jugs motorbike.

Cheryl pov

While Toni was away I got changed into something more me. I was nervously tidying things up in my bedroom. I didn't know why I was so nervous Toni had stayed over before. Of course that was with the inner circle here too. I kissed her I shouldn't be nervous about her staying over I should have been more nervous doing that but at the time I didn't really think about it, it just happened when I seen her standing up to my uncle nightmare and mother. No one had ever stood up to my mother for me before. I had picked out a few movies and placed the pile of dvds down on the dresser. I heard the all to familiar bang of the front door of the house closing over.

"Cheryl!?" I heard Toni's voice echo through the house.

"Coming." I shouted back as I ran out of my bedroom to the staircase.

I looked down and Toni was standing with her backpack looking up at me.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Two seconds." I ran back into my room and put on my signature red lipstick.

Before I left my room I looked at myself in my mirror and took a deep breath. I walked down stairs and seen Toni's eyes widen and then instantly look away from me. She opened the door for me and led me to Jugheads motorbike.

As we made our way to the hospital I closed my eyes as the wind pushed my hair back and the cold air my face.

"You like this don't you?" I heard Toni shouting over the noise of the engine.

"Like what?" I asked acting like I didn't know what she could possibly be talking about.

"You know what." I couldn't see her face but I knew she was smirking. "The bike, feeling the wind in your hair."

I didn't answer her but I think she knew that I did. We pulled up outside the hospital and headed straight to my Nanas room. When we got there my Nana was still unconscious. I say down in the chair that I had claimed as mine when she had first arrived here and Toni stood beside me with her hand on my shoulder. Without really thinking about it my head was leaning on her hand as I watched the heart monitor.

"Miss Blossom." My Nana Rose's doctor came in and my head instantly jolted up. "You haven't been by in a few days."

"How is she?" I asked.

"It's not great news but I thought your mom would have already told you." He stopped.

"Told me what?" I looked up at Toni worriedly.

"I really shouldn't be telling you." He confessed.

"I don't care about your rules! That's my Nana and my mother and uncle aren't here anymore." I used the word uncle loosely since I didn't really know who he was. "So either tell me what's going on or get me someone else who will!"

"Well as I had told your mom and she did agree to this, your Nana will need twenty four hour care and it would probably be best for her to go in to a nursing home where she can get the specialist care she needs."

Of course my vile mother agreed to that she wanted my Nana out of the picture.

"Is there no other way that she could go home with Cheryl?" Toni asked squeezing reassuringly on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry but with the stairs and just the lack of people who have the skills necessary to look after her it would be better for her." The doctor checked the machines that my Nana was plugged into. "I'll leave you to have some time alone. I am very sorry it has had to come to this." The doctor left the room and we sat in silence as I continued to watch the heart monitor.