*Chapter 79: Forgive Me*

"There's something you should know..
Before I walk away and I blow the ending...
I never want to be without you,
Oh no, here I go now you know..
What I feel about you, there's no running..
I must've been wrong to doubt you,
Oh no, there I go, no control..
And I'm falling... so now you know..."

--Hilary Duff: Now You Know

I hope you enjoy this long chapter (: 

--

*Chapter 79: Forgive Me*

Thursday; December 7, 2017

Roxanne

My finals weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. I feel relieved now that I'm done with my classes for this term.

I make my way off campus and furrow my eyebrows as I see Harry by his car. I sigh and walk over.

"What are you doing here?"

"Getting you. Let's go."

"No. I can find my own ride."

"Roxanne I don't have time for this, I'll give you a ride come on. Yesterday is forgotten okay?"

"Hmm."

"Roxy..."

I roll my eyes and get into the car as he goes to his side and drives off. I look out the window avoiding conversation.

"Wait, where are we going?" I notice we're going a different way. Harry doesn't answer and continues to drive silently. "Harry," I glare at him and he rubs his chin shrugging. "Stop the car."

I try to open the door but he locks it.

"We're going to have a long talk sweetheart."

"Harry take me home or I'll scream, I'll tell the cops you kidnapped me."

He chuckles shaking his head.

"Don't be so cruel to me love. I just want to talk, I'm not going to hurt you. I'll never do that to my angel," he looks over at me as he gives me a small smile and parks. At a hotel.

I gulp getting off and try to run off but he grabs me from behind.

"Roxanne please, I'll let you go once I'm done talking."

"Why did you bring me to a hotel huh?"

"So we can have some privacy. Nothing has to happen if you don't want to."

I nod shrugging him off and follow him inside. We go up the elevator to the top floor and over to the room he got. He opens the door and lets me in first.

I look around at the cozy small room and take a seat on the bed. He sits on the couch next to the bed and looks over at me.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble from the beginning Roxanne. If you want me out of your life, I'm willing to end things with Candice and let you live your life without me. Although, I never wanted to be without you. You complete me Roxanne. I know I been an idiot and proposing to Candice was the stupidest mistake. I want to be with you I know that. But if you don't want that, I'll respect it. I just want your forgiveness. For ruining you and Zayn, for making you please me. Please forgive me."