*Chapter 6: Dirty Dream*

"When I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you"

-- Lady Gaga: Sex Dreams

*Chapter 6: Dirty Dream*

Harry

Candice puts her hands over her face frustrated as she looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Harry."

"Stop apologizing," I smile at her taking her hand rubbing her knuckles.

"Dinner is ruined," she sighs.

"No, we will continue this lovely dinner you put up okay? Stop worrying sweetheart and enjoy the moment now," I smile at her as she smiles a bit. I pinch her left cheek as we continue to eat.

**

After dinner I decided to let Candice rest, she had a rough day and her daughter didn't make it any better. As I arrive home I take off my clothes and start the warm shower.

I put on some Coldplay music as I get into the shower. I let the warm water fall onto my shoulders. I flex my muscles feeling relaxed as I sigh running my fingers through my hair holding it back.

My hair gets damped as I rub my face my eyes closed letting these droplets take over me. I start thinking back of what happened. I don't get why Roxanne is this way towards her mother, is it just cause of me? Her new boyfriend? Maybe because I am way younger than her mom.

I get that I can't replace her father, that's not my intention. I just want her to like me, to accept me. Candice is different from other girls and women. Girls my age aren't as matured as I thought they would be.

Candice has a career as a Paralegal and she also goes on with selling products, that's why she travels a lot.

I rinse the soap off of my hair as I finish up with washing my body. I grab my towel drying myself up as I walk over to my bedroom. I put on my boxers and get under the duvets turning off the lights as I close my eyes.

"I swear I had it with this girl!" Candice sighs after Roxanne left the table.

"Honey I'll talk to her," I smile at Candice as she nods.

"Thank you, I'll clean up."

I nod as I get up and make my way up the stairs. I walk into Roxanne's room as she's changing. I can't help but bite my lip watching her as she's just in her underwear.

"I want to fuck you so bad," I lick my lips as she jumps her eyes widened in shock.

"Harry get out!"

I shake my head as I push her on her bed hovering over her beautiful body. Her breathe hitches looking up at me. Her blue eyes piercing with my green ones.

I can't help it any longer, I kiss her with all the passion in me. Moving my crotch against hers as we moan into the kiss. I pull out my c*ck and enter her without a warning as she moans. I cover her mouth as I pound into her faster as I grunt the pleasure taking over me.

"Fuck baby ohhh you're so tight."

"Oh yeahhh," she closes her eyes biting her lip as I continue to fuck her.

"Fuck," I wake up sweating as I sigh turning on my lamp. "What the hell is wrong with you Styles damn it."

I curse even more seeing that I got a boner. Great.

I pull down my boxers as I stroke myself moaning as I think back to this dream. Just imagining her that way makes me wild.

I shudder as let out a couple of cursed words as I cum.

My chest rises up and down as I lay down without a muscle moving.

I have a problem.

**

The next day I arrive at the office with a large cup of coffee. I couldn't sleep well after that dream, it just kept me awake. Every time I shut my eyes I would picture Roxanne. That angelic face, those mesmerizing eyes, that astounding body. It's all on my mind.

I shake my thoughts away as I enter my office where Liam is at.

"Mate, we need to talk," he says and I take a sip of my coffee gesturing him to go on. "We have a new intern well you need to interview him first. He's 35."

"He must have experience then," I say.

"Yeah but don't you think someone younger would do the job much better."

"Liam, call him to come in."

"Uh Elly let the guy come," Liam says through his earpiece. He sits down with his clipboard in hand.

There's a knock on the door.

"Come in," I answer as a lad walks in. He looks younger than I would expect. He has brown locks all combed back, average height, some facial hair and colored eyes. Blue eyes. Damn blue reminds me of Roxanne, okay Harold focus.

	"Hello," I stand up as he shakes Liam's hand then mine

"I'm Liam, Mr. Styles' personal assistant."

"Louis," he smiles as I gesture him to take a seat as he sits next to Liam in front of my desk.

"Louis?"

"Yes Louis Tomlinson, I been working on this field for years but been moving back to Europe, some family problems. But I'm back and I hope I can help around in any possible way," he says. His accent is much more different than mine and Liam's.

"Let me see your file," I smile as he hands me his folder. I look over everything as he has his Bachelor's in business and finance. I hand him back his folder and look over at Liam.

"We need someone to be able to handle the graphs, and other slides along with the numbers for every meeting coming up," Liam says.

"I love math, I passed all my classes with straight A's," Louis smiles as he shows us his grade scores from high school and college.

"Hmm, I think we can give you a chance, and we'll see if to keep you," I say as he smiles.

"Thank you, you won't regret it," he smiles getting up shaking our hands as he leaves.

"I really hope we don't Harry," Liam looks at me raising his eyebrows.

"I'm sure we won't mate. Give the poor guy a chance."

--

Comment let me know :)