*Chapter 3: Caught*

Babes this chapter contains some smut ;) you'll know when the chapter has a * at each side

Enjoy!

*Chapter 3: Caught*

Roxanne

    Brianna and I head out of our first class as I walk with her down the hallway. I only have this class with her since we both need it and picked it together. She doesn't know yet what she wants to do with her life. I on the other hand, I want to be an author. Get my books published, maybe also write screen plays for movies. It would be amazing if my books became movies, and I could get the opportunity to travel around the world to meet fans and sign books.

    I know it takes time and I just need to find my inspiration again.

    "I'll see you later babe," Brianna smiles hugging me as I hug back.

    "Good luck in class," I chuckle pulling back and she smiles walking away. I head over to my next class on the second floor. The elevator is crowded so I take the stairs.

    I go to open the door until someone grabs it first.

    "So-sorry, you go first," this cute guy smiles opening the door for me. I smile shyly as I walk into the second floor.

    "Thanks," I say as he smiles fixing his glasses

    "Thanks," I say as he smiles fixing his glasses. I walk down the hallway as this guy is behind me.

    "You have creative writing?" He asks and I nod. "I'm Josh," he smiles taking his hand out, I chuckle shaking it.

    "Roxanne, nice to meet you."

    "That's a pretty name."

    "Thanks, I have a boyfriend," I chuckle as he laughs.

    "My bad," he smiles. "There's nothing wrong with being friendly, he's a lucky guy."

    "Thank you," I chuckle as we walk into class.

    "Want to sit with me? We are just classmates," he says.

    "Sure," I smile following him to the back taking our seats. As the lecture goes on by fast Josh walks with me out of the class as we talk of what we want to achieve.

    He wants to be a Journalist which is pretty awesome.

    "You hungry?" Brianna walks up as she smiles at me. Josh's jaw drops as he glances at her not saying a word. It's like time froze for him. "Who the hell is this?" Brianna looks at him disgusted.

    "Umm this is Josh, he's in my class. Josh this is my best friend Brianna."

    "Umm," he smiles as he swallows. "I-I-It's a-a pl-pleasure. Miss."

    "Are you one of those?" Brianna furrows her eyebrows.

    "Umm uh, y-you're uh," Josh continues to stutter as his face becomes flushed.