Chapter 11: No Party

Roxanne

Harry isn't that bad, I got to admit. It's just hard to accept someone new into my life. Someone who will take the place where once it was my father's. Even though I never met him, I wish I did. I grew up without a father only with my mom dating many men of all ages. The youngest she dated was 23 years old. Harry is 25. I'm only 18 and that's why it's just weird.

I decided to just give him a chance. As he cooked we talked for a bit even though it was kind of awkward. Then mom comes back and I just don't like being around her.

I make my way out of the kitchen towards the stairs as I hear her yelling after me.

"I'm not hungry!!" I respond as I make my way up to my room. I grab my pajamas and underwear as I go out over to the bathroom down the hall.

**

After my warm shower, I put my comfy pajamas on as I then comb my hair putting some mousse on and brush my teeth.

I get out of the bathroom and notice my mom walking with Harry over to her room. I hide a bit so they don't see me as they walk into the room. I sigh and go to mine closing the door quietly.

I can't imagine him and my mom uggh yuck. I shake my head trying to even get that nasty thought on my stupid mind. I grab my iPod and put on my earphones as I get into bed turning off the lights and drift off to sleep while listening to The Fray.

Friday; August 18, 2017

The next day I wake up and put on some sweatpants and a big shirt and wore my slippers as I head to the bathroom. I wash my face then brush my teeth. I then comb my hair and put it up into a high bun.

It's Friday and I'm really not trying to impress anyone.

I make my way down the stairs as I can smell bacon. I furrow my eyebrows walking into the kitchen as I feel my cheeks suddenly burning up.

Harry is standing by the stove cooking breakfast. SHIRTLESS.

I can see tattoos all over his arms, his muscles from the back tense up as he moves the pan on the stove. He has quite arms, and of course quite hands...

Damn what the fuck?

I shake my head and scratch the bridge of my nose as I try to grab his attention by walking in making the floor creak.

"Oh hello," he looks over smiling a bit. My eyes widen as I now can see his full naked chest. More tattoos, those abs.

	Damn mother now I see why you pick the young ones

"Uh hi," I look away knowing I'm blushing and I don't want him to notice that. No way he's getting the satisfaction that I think he's attractive and don't mind him being around. He should already know how good looking he is.

His Angel (H.S) Book 1 ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara