*Chapter 30: Liam's B-Day*

Tuesday; August 29, 2017

Harry

"Everyone ssssh," I chuckle hushing most of the employers as we wait for Louis to come back with Liam. We're at the cafeteria a cake is on the table with the candles lit. Everyone waits as the door opens as we can hear Louis. He walks first then Liam as we all start singing happy birthday to him.

He smiles as his eyes widen not expecting this.

He walks over and I smile singing as I laugh and he pulls me into a hug patting my back. Everyone claps as the song finishes, and they start congratulating Liam.

"Thank you everyone," Liam smiles.

"Make a wish and blow the candles mate!" Louis smiles.

Liam goes over blowing off the candles and Louis then dumps his face into the cake as everyone laughs.

"Louis!" Liam yells as he has frosting all on his face. I laugh as I take a picture.

**

After Liam went to clean off his face we all sat down eating cake and ice cream.

"Mate you didn't have to do this, I appreciate it so much," Liam smiles and I chuckle.

"It's nothing, you're my best friend. That's what friends do."

"And a birthday deserves to be celebrated," Louis includes.

"How about we go out tonight, my gift to you," I tell Liam.

"No no this is too much already."
"Come on... I won't take no for an answer," I warn.

"Fine," he laughs and we continue on finishing our dessert.

I eventually gave him the day off so he can relax and not worry about work or school.

**

Later that night we went to a strip club which got Liam to protest.

I paid for everyone as a couple of more workers joined us.

We got some drinks and sat down watching all these ladies dancing around the pole.

The music was loud but we were able to still talk.

"I haven't been to one of these in forever," Louis mentions and we laugh.

"You're never too told to come to one," Liam says.

"And as my gift to you lad," I smile at him as I signal for this gorgeous girl with an amazing body to come over. "You get your very own lap dance," I hand her the money as she smiles looking over at Liam.

"Oh no Harry, that's too much."

"Liam... stop complaining and go," I chuckle as the girl grabs his hand.

"Alright thanks Harry," he laughs getting up.

"Have fun! Not too much fun though," I laugh taking a sip of my drink as he walks off with the stripper.

"You're a good friend," Louis says and I smile.

"I try my best," I tell him.

"Well I'm going to get myself someone too," he laughs getting up as he walks up to one of the strippers and starts whispering in her ear.

I chuckle and look around as a stripper walks up to me.

"Why so alone handsome?" She asks as she starts dancing on me.

"Umm just my friends have a private lap dance," I chuckle. She sits on me as she dances moving her butt on my crotch.

"I can give you one if you want."

"Uh no thanks."

"Come on," she smiles turning around wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It's free."

I bite my lip looking at her.

"Alright."

**

She takes me to a private room as she sits me on the chair and starts dancing. I watch her as I can't help but see Roxanne in her place. Moving her body like that makes me wild.

She approaches me dancing all over me as she grabs my hands putting them on her body. She moves her butt on my crotch making me moan. She moves my hands on her breasts letting me massage them.

"I can give you more than just a dance," she says as she turns around and starts moving her crotch on mine.

I let out a moan as I watch her.

"I don't let just anyone fuck me, but I want you," she bites her lip as she continues to move herself on me.

"Fuck," I close my eyes throwing my head back as she moves faster.

I feel her hand inside my pants as she strokes me.

"You're so big," she moans and gets up as she takes off her underwear.

I look up at her as she pulls my pants down with my boxers.

"No no stop," I sigh pushing her back gently. I get up pulling my boxers and pants back up. "I'm sorry I can't."

"Why not? I know you're hard, you want a good fuck I can give you that."

"Umm thanks but no. I already have someone that gives me that. I wouldn't trade it for the world."

"What?! You're rejecting me? Any man in your place would be glad for me to hop on their d*ck."

"Well I'm not one of them love," I smile and pull out my wallet as I hand her some money. "Thank you though," I smile making my way out as the lads are by the table.

"Oooh did you get some?" Louis chuckles.

"Uh let's go someplace else," I smile.

"Alright cause birthday boy did get some aye," Louis laughs and Liam rolls his eyes smiling.

"Don't brag birthday boy let's go," I smile as we head out of the stripper club.

--

I hope you enjoyed this long marathon lol 😂

Happy birthday to the most amazing guy Liam 🎉 it's still his birthday where I live lol. Took me long to write all these chapters 😅