Chapter 74: Lost

"And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside..
To know that I am happy with some other guy...
I can see him dying,
I don't wanna do this anymore..
I don't wanna be the reason why,
Every time I walk out the door..
I see him die a little more inside.
I don't wanna hurt him anymore..
I don't wanna take away his life..
I don't wanna be...
A murderer..."

--Rihanna: Unfaithful 

Btw this is one of my favorite songs love Rihanna (: 

Chapter 74: Lost

Sunday; December 3, 2017

Roxanne

I couldn't sleep well last night thinking of what Zayn just witnessed. Why him? Why now?

I tried calling him all morning but he won't answer. My calls will go straight to voicemail.

I got ready quick and made my way downstairs.

"Hey you're awake," Harry stops me and I nod not looking at him. "Going somewhere?"

"Yeah, going to fix this with Zayn."

"What? Why?"

"Because I want to explain okay?" I glare at him as he raises his eyebrows.

"Why do you need to explain?! Just let it go. He saw us so what? You want him back, you love him or what the hell? Just end your relationship with him what's the big deal?!"

"Excuse me?! Same question goes to you," I take a step forward as I glare up at him. "You love my mom? Why don't you end it with her huh? What the fuck are we? You keep saying I mean something to you and yet you're still engaged to my mother. You ruined my relationship with Zayn but yours can't have any damage."

"That's different."

"Fuck you. I'm the one ending this nonsense. You can keep my mom, just let me live my life and stay out of it."

"You're not going anywhere Roxanne."

"You're going to make me stay? You're no one," I glare at him clenching my jaw.

"Just take a cab," he sighs handing me some money.

"I have money," I back off rejecting his offer and walk out the door.

**

I get off the cab and hand the guy the money as I walk towards Zayn's house. I take a deep breath before ringing his doorbell. The door opens and Zayn is about to close the door but I stop him.

"Please."

"For a reason I'm not answering your calls," he spats glaring down at me letting go off the door.

"You have to hear me out Zayn," I plead but he rolls his eyes.

"I'm listening. Talk," he crosses his arms against his chest as he stares at me with a serious face.

"Zayn," I sigh. "Look, what you saw th-that—"

"That what? It's not what it looked like?" He chuckles. "I'm not blind Roxanne. I'm not stupid. I can't believe you have been such a whore. I bet you fuck with that little friend of yours John?"