*Chapter 86: My Angel*

"She's gonna be angel, just you wait and see
When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets
And there's nothing she can do about it"  

--Harry Styles: Only Angel

I rather put this video 👆 he's so beautiful and the person that made this is amazing 😍

My favorite chapter 😏 have fun reading 😈

--

*Chapter 86: My Angel*

Thursday; December 14, 2017

Harry

"Thank you so much mate," I pat Liam's shoulder as he helped me decorate the hotel room.

"You're an idiot Harry. I thought you were going to stay away from Roxanne, you want to get yourself killed or what?"

"Look I can't leave her without telling her what she truly means to me. How much I love her," I smile as Liam sighs.

"Had you thought what to say to Candice?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to end things with her and tell her the truth. I fell in love with her daughter without even realizing it. If she cannot accept, then I'm taking her with me to England. We'll live a happy life I know so. She feels it too Liam, she can't stay away from me and neither can I."

"Wow, I guess you are in love. Never thought you would be the type to fall like this. Look, whatever you need I'm there for you. Roxanne is a sweet girl, I wish you both the best," Liam smiles at me.

"Thank you. That's why you're my best friend."

"Oh stop," he laughs as crinkles in his eyes form.

"I'm going to go get Roxanne then. Tomorrow will be a new day," I smile already hoping to be with her.

**

"Harryyyy. When can I look?" Roxanne pouts as I chuckle parking at the hotel. She has a blindfold on her.

"Stop whining sweetheart, it's a surprise."

"What's the surprise?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," I smile kissing her cheek and she giggles. I get off and walk to her side helping her out. I lead her inside to the elevators as we hit our floor.

Holding her hand, I gently take out my keycard.

"Alright you can take off the blindfold."

She smiles doing so as I open our bedroom door as her eyes light up the candles illuminating her skin tone. Rose pedals are surrounding the floor making a path towards the bed. There is a tray on the bed with champagne, two glasses, and a single rose.

 There is a tray on the bed with champagne, two glasses, and a single rose