*Chapter 13: The Start*

"It's a fucked up fascination, It's a fucked up situation..

She likes it rough and I do too"

--My Darkest Days: Fucked Up Situation

*Chapter 13: The Start *

Saturday; August 19, 2017

Harry

    All night I couldn't stop thinking of what happened. I been desiring her mouth on my cock ever since I met her. I know I said to myself to control it. That this can't happen. The situation changed when I caught her and her stupid boyfriend doing it.

    Her stupid boyfriend with his teeny tiny thing. How can she be satisfied with that. Uggh.

    That mouth though, her lips, the way she sucked me then licked me off clean. It felt so good. Her pretty face, I can't stop thinking of her.

    When I walked in on her and Zayn... I was angry too. How dare he sneaks up to do this? The way she was on top of him, at the moment I wish that was me at the bottom. And not that boyfriend.

    As I finished showering and brushing my teeth doing all the morning stuff, I make myself some coffee. I decided to just eat some bread and drink my coffee as I read the newspaper.

    My phone rings as I pick it up furrowing my eyebrows.

    "Hey sweetie how's work treating you?"

    "Well they sent me back. So I'm arriving in about two hours."

    "Oh okay, I'll see you in a bit sweetheart," I smile hanging up.

    I look up as I'm about to take a sip from my mug as Roxanne stops walking her eyes meeting mine.

    "Mor-morning," she stammers and I smirk taking a sip of my coffee as she walks towards the cabinets.

    "Good morning," I say setting down the mug as I flip the page of the newspaper. I glance at her as she grabs the box of Lucky Charms and sets it on the table next to me.

    They have a dining room but even Candice told me they eat there on special occasions or when her and Roxy feel like eating there instead of the kitchen. Right now the kitchen feels just right. The view is something I'm not complaining.

    Roxanne bends down as she opens the fridge. I bite my lip checking out her ass as the skirt she's wearing moves up a bit. I look away as she grabs the milk closing the fridge setting it on the table. She goes and grabs a bowl and spoon.

    "Didn't your mom tell you not to be wearing skirts?"

    She glares over at me as I can see the fume behind her stare.

    "Didn't she tell you newspapers are old school?"

    I smirk chuckling.

    "Feisty."

    She pours herself the cereal then the milk. She takes a seat and I glance over at her as she munches.

    I look back down at my newspaper a smile forming.

    "You know... you seemed to have been enjoying sucking my cock last night."

    I look over as she chokes on her cereal. Her cheeks forming a pink shade as she catches her breathe and glares at me.