*Chapter 20: Tease*

"Oh baby, look what you started, the temperature's rising in here, Is this gonna happen?Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move.. Before I make a move..

So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it. A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it.. A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body..."

--Ariana Grande: Into You

*Chapter 20: Tease*

Wednesday; August 23, 2017

Harry

After Liam took Roxanne away I glare at Louis who looks around awkwardly. I take a sip of my wine as we stay in silence.

"I guess I don't have to fire you," I break the silence and he looks at me confused. "The party is planned well."

"Oh, thanks."

He grabs an appetizer from the tray the waiter walked by with. He then looks at me as he sighs.

"I'm really sorry I thought she was your girlfriend. You two look perfect together," he says.

I chuckle shaking my head.

"Yeah right, she's just a kid. I would never date someone like her," I tell him. Though I am fucking her. But no way I'll tell him that.

"She's beautiful, how old is she?"

"She's eighteen."

"And her mother how old is she? I mean isn't she way older—"

"Is there a problem with that?" I raise my eyebrows and he bites his lip not saying a word.

"No no I'm sorry."

I get some notification as I feel the vibration on my pants. I take out my phone and see that it's a video message from Roxanne.

I look ahead as I see Roxanne walking out of the ladies' room. She looks at me with a smirk as she walks over towards Liam.

"Umm excuse me for a moment I need to take this," I tell Louis as he nods. I walk out towards the elevator as I head back downstairs and outside.

I'm pretty sure whatever she sent me is nothing good. There's no way I'm going to risk in someone seeing whatever this video is. She probably decided to tell me some things, I needed to go somewhere to hear her well. I could of just asked her in person as I saw her but my curiosity gets the best of me.

I get into my car as I sigh opening the message. My eyes widen as I press play as she's completely naked.

Fucking hell.

She rubs her clit as she bites her lip closing her eyes. I gulp as she starts moaning.

"Ohh daddy..." She rubs her clit faster as she moans. "Oh fuck ohh. I need you daddy," she smiles.

Damn it.

I bite my lip as I can't help but get turned on by watching her doing this. I can't believe she would do this!

I decide to text her.

Me: You're going to regret sending that video. That was really naughty of you baby girl.

Roxanne: Are you horny daddy? (;

I stiffen as I let out a sigh. My cock wanting her to be the one touching it. Pleasing it.