*Chapter 22: Don't Make Noise*

I'm so sorry for not updating! Been getting caught up on other work, I'm glad many are enjoying this :D btw I try my best to write smut it might not be better than others but I try! Lol

--

*Chapter 22: Don't Make Noise*

Thursday; August 24, 2017

Harry

I can't help but smile at how Roxanne won't be with that Zayn... guy. I close my laptop and put away the newspaper getting up as I kiss Candice's cheek. She smiles as I make my way to the living room resting on the couch turning on the television. Tomorrow is paradise in the sea.

**

Later that night I could not sleep. It was getting hot as I let out a sigh getting up. I look over at Candice sleeping peacefully letting out gentle breathes. I look at the clock on the side as it says 12:02am.

I get up quietly as I make my way out of the room closing the door. I sneak over downstairs as I pour myself a glass of water. I gulp it all down and yawn. But my eyes are not tired. They don't want to close.

I wash up the glass putting it on the side as I walk back upstairs. I stop as I was about to turn left but look over to the right.

Roxanne.

I try to fight against it but I slowly make my way towards her room. I open the door as quietly as I can and walk inside closing it behind me. I gulp as the light of the moon reflects on her.

My Angel.

I walk over to her observing her beautiful body scattered on the bed. She's only wearing a baggy shirt and her undies are on display. Her long beautiful legs scattered as she hugs one of her pillows. Her eyes shut, her lips puttered.

I gently stroke her hair to the side touching her soft cheek.

Her eyelids flutter and I smile as I watch such sight.

My hand travels on her shoulder down her side to her hip. Slowly traveling on to her leg making her wince a bit. She moves as she lays on her back still sleeping at peace.

I bite my lip as I stroke her thigh moving my fingers on her womanhood, sliding off the only piece of fabric covering her. She moves a bit but doesn't wake up. I smile as I rub her clit slowly, pressing my thumb on her core stroking it lightly.

I feel her breathing a bit more as I rub her clit continuedly.

"Ha-Harry?" I hear her soft sweet voice as I look up at her. She sits up furrowing her eyebrows as she rubs her eyes still being a bit sleepy.

"Hey angel," I smile at her but she looks at me seriously.

"What the hell?" She pushes my hand off and looks around as she puts the duvet over her. "You do know this is called rape?"

I smirk chuckling.

"Not if you enjoy it."

"You were touching me in my sleep."

"Sssh," I shake my head shutting my eyes for a sec as I then look at her. "I couldn't sleep, I think you haunted my dreams."

She rolls her eyes.

"Get out, mom will notice your absence."
"Nah. She sleeps like a mummy," I chuckle. "Come on love, let me satisfy you tonight."

"No, you're stupid. It's fucking late."

"And?"

"Are you forgetting about mom? She can hear us."

"Then I guess you'll have to be quiet," I smirk hovering her as she gulps looking away. "Come on baby. Just don't make noise and we'll be fine. Do that for daddy please?"

I feel her embarrassed. I know she's blushing, such a cute angel.

"Just do it quick," she scowls.

"Ouch," I chuckle pulling back. "Can you cum quick?"

"Huh?" She looks at me as I laugh quietly.

"You want to make this quick, I am not leaving until you cum. So until that happens, I'll be out," I wink as I take out the duvet and open up her legs. I lean down as I kiss upon her thighs hearing her gasp as my breathe is near her core.

I smile as I start kissing over her vagina slowly slipping my tongue on to her clit. I feel her tense up as I continue licking her. I look up at her as she's biting her lip looking at me. I moan as I fasten my pace on her clit tasting the sweetness of her.

I take a hold of her legs as they try to move away, her breathing hitching faster and faster as I continue to devour her. I slip a finger inside her as I lick her clit at the same time as I pump my finger in and out. My actions become faster with no stop as I can sense her having a hard time to control the pleasure.

I look up at her as I pump two fingers into her at quick speed. I bite my lip watching her in ecstasy. Her eyes are shut as she throws her head back biting her lip hard. She whimpers around her body being unbearable to hold.

I smile as I feel her so wet my fingers being easy to fuck her.

"Come on baby girl, I know you want to let it all out. Cum into daddy's fingers," I moan to her as she then covers her mouth with her hand as she lays back down arching her back. I feel her body tremble as she then releases.

"Fuck," I grunt. I lean down licking her sweet pu**y. "So good baby."

She breathes out heavily whimpering. I look up at her smirking as she catches her breathe.

I pull down my sweats as her eyes widen.

"What are you doing?"

"Fucking you baby, what else," I smile pulling down my boxers as my hard cock springs free.

"You said—"

"I know what I said," I hover back on her. "But seeing you like that makes me so horny," I lean down kissing her neck. I stroke myself as I move my cock on her core teasingly.

"Harry..."

"Hmmm?"

"Fuck me."

I smirk and lift her arms above her head as I enter her slowly.

"Remember, don't make noise. Be a good girl."

She moans nodding, I stop as I raise my eyebrows.

"That doesn't mean that you can't talk to daddy. Now, what is your reply baby girl? Are you going to behave for daddy?" I whisper as she bites her lip.

"Y-yes daddy."

"Good girl," I smile as I start thrusting into her. She moans quietly as my body weight is on her my breathing fanning on her neck. I hear her whimpering as I continue to thrust. "Fuck I want to hear you scream so bad for daddy... mmmm," I smile pounding more making her gasp.

"Daddy mmm," she moans quietly. My cock twitches as I feel my climax getting close.

"Damn," I grunt and gently bite into her neck as I thrust deeper. "Oh yeah... baby I'm cumming," I move faster letting go off her arms as she covers her mouth. I take a hold of her hips pounding to her as the bed squeaks.

I pull out as I squirt all my cum into her stomach. I bite my lip as I shut my eyes the pleasure slowly fading away as I finish.

I smile as I look at her laying tiredly looking at me.

"We're going to have so much fun tomorrow," I wink as I get up and grab my clothes.

--

Comment if you want more (;