*Chapter 34: Surprise*

"Baby I'm just hot for taking
Don't you wanna see my body naked
And I bet you like the way I shake it
And I hope that you can take it

You're the perfect lover
I'm in love with all the things you do
So seductive when you touch me
I can't get enough of you
You're the best
Baby, you got me obsessed
And I can't catch my breath
Baby, I must confess you got me"

--Britney Spears: Perfect Lover

*Chapter 34: Surprise*

Thursday; August 31, 2017

Roxanne

I can't believe what Harry told me. I can't help but feel jealousy knowing someone else tried something with him. Some stupid skank. What a whore.

I did what he wanted me to do, talk dirty to him. Hearing him grunt from the other side of the phone turned me on. I could contain myself and touched my already wet core. Rubbing faster and faster imagining it's his fingers doing the job.

I miss him already. His big manly hands, his cock fucking me senseless.

As I hear him moan and grunt in ecstasy, I cum all over my fingers.

My breathing hitches as the pleasure fades.

"You're an angel. Thank you baby."

"I'm your angel daddy," I smile biting my lip. "Shit, I should go," my eyes widen checking the time.

"See you later baby."

"Bye Harry," I smile hanging up and I fix myself up and wash my hands.

I make my way out of the building thankfully no one is around. I just hope I can still sneak into class.

**

I smile walking with Brianna as she has waited for me.

"We need to hang out, we haven't done so in forever Roxy."

"Bri, I just been busy I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me your mom makes you hang out with her boyfriend and bond with him."
You have no idea what kind of bonding we do.

"I'll text you," I tell her.

"Let me give you a ride then."

"Hmm alright," I giggle but stop as my eyes widen. Brianna follows my gaze and she smirks.

"Who's the hottie?"

"Mom's boyfriend."

"Whaaa. He's delicious," she bites her lip and I roll my eyes.

"I came to pick you up, your mom asked me to," Harry smiles approaching my side. "Hi," he looks over at Brianna and she smiles at him.

"Hello. You're the famous boyfriend. Didn't think you'll be this good looking."

Harry chuckles and I stiffen up uncomfortably.

"You must be Roxanne's friend. Harry," he extends his hand and Brianna smiles taking it. I notice the way she slowly feels his hand on hers and I just want to pull them apart.