*Chapter 54: The Past*

Narrative

The bell rang and young Candice walked down the hallway with her best friend. Candice had her brown hair up in a ponytail with a bow hair tie as she wore a flowery dress that went below her knees.

Her friend giggled and signaled as the young handsome boyfriend Louis Tomlinson headed her way.

"Hey beautiful," he tells her making her blush.

"Hello handsome," she giggles and he kisses her cheek.

"You ready?"

"Yeah," she lets out a sigh and he winks grabbing her hand. She waves goodbye to her friend as Louis leaded her to his car.

They were planning this for months. They were finally going to take that final step to show their love for the other.

Louis drives her back to his place as he leads her inside. She looks around nervously but he reassures her everything is fine.

"Do you want anything to drink my love?" He asks her and she smiles shaking her head.

He smiles taking both her hands with his as he leans down setting his forehead with hers. He stares deeply into her eyes his heart rate increasing.

He never felt so much love for anyone until he met Candice.

"I love you," he tells her with a faint whisper. She smiles her chest rising up and down the nerves kicking in.

"I love you too."
He leans down his lips gently touching hers. Slowly he kisses her more and more as both are on the full make out. Her arms wrapping around his neck as his hands roam around her body. She moans as her cheeks turn pink being embarrassed making him chuckle.

He picks her up and carries her to his room as he sets her down gently. She stands looking up at him not knowing what to do. He smiles lifting up her chin and stroking a loose strand of hair to the side.

"You're so beautiful. I feel so lucky."

"Louis..," she giggles.

"What?" He chuckles. "It's the truth."
"You're making me blush."
"Good," he smiles kissing her cheek then moves down to her neck. She gasps a sudden pleasure feeling in as he gets her sweet spot.

His right hand lowers down stroking her thighs as his left hand holds to her waist. He kisses her neck as her eyes shut. He looks over at her as she opens her eyes to look at him.

"Can I go further?"

She smiles nodding. He gently lays her down on the bed lifting the dress up. He starts kissing on her thighs gently as he moves up. Her heart rate increases it's pace as she feels his breathe against her core. He starts rubbing her through her underwear as she lets out a gasp.

"Louis."

"Want me to stop?" He looks up at her and she shakes her head.

"It-It just feels weird."

"I know. Don't worry, if you want me to stop I will sweetheart."

"Okay."

He continues rubbing her and looks at her for approval as he removes her underwear. He rubs more on her clit as she lays back down breathing heavily. He leans down as he starts to lick on her wet core.

"Oh God," she gasps as she shuts her eyes. Louis continues to lick her and quickens his pace as he starts to suck on her clit faster taking her to a whole different level.

He moans as he continues to eat her out her breathing becoming heavier by the second. She moans unable to stand being quiet.

"Louis that feels so good!" She screams out and he smiles as he slips a finger inside her.

"I feel you're close baby," he says and starts pumping his finger in and out of her as he watches her struggle with the pleasure.

He licks his lip and watches her cum undone on his fingers. He leans down licking her clean and kisses over her belly. He removes her dress and her bra as he starts removing his clothes as well.

Candice blushes as she sees him naked.

"You're cute when you're this shy," he chuckles.

"Oh hush," she giggles and he leans down kissing her. She feels weird tasting her own self between his lips but she ignores it as it's not as bad as she thought it would be.

"You ready?" He whispers and she nods.

He places his tip on her entrance as she watches him. He slowly enters her as she shuts her eyes biting her lip hard trying not to scream.

The pain was something she wouldn't expect. She did hear stories how it hurts the first time, but she thought they exaggerated.

"You okay?" He stops and strokes her hair.

"It hurts, but I'll be fine," Candice tells him.

"I'm almost all the way in," he says and she nods for him to continue. He continues to finish entering her. She gasps tears escaping her eyes. He wipes them away gently and leans down pecking her lips. "Can I move?"

"Y-yes."

"I'll go slow baby."

"Okay," she sighs. He starts thrusting slowly but the pain wouldn't stop. He leans down kissing her shoulder as he continues to thrust. He starts biting on her shoulder trying to take the pain off of her mind.

"I'll stop," he says looking over at her.

"No Louis. Go faster."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she pulls him down kissing him passionately. He starts bucking his hips going deeper in and out of her. He grunts and suddenly pleasure fulfills her. "Louis! Yes!"

He moans and starts thrusting faster. He smiles down at her as she moans.

"I love you so much," he says and kisses her.

**

As the weeks passed by, Candice hasn't been feeling well. She went to the doctor with her friend and was shocked as to what she was told.

She was pregnant.

She knew her parents would kill her.

Candice was scared, didn't know what to do. She was scared to tell Louis.

His reaction wasn't what she expected. He left her standing on her own. He didn't say anything he just left.

The next day at school she decided to confront him.

"What the hell Louis? It wasn't a joke, I'm—"

He covers her mouth looking around.

"You can't yell that out. Candice there is nothing to talk about."

"But Louis, it's our—"

"I don't want to be a father," he whispers. "I'm not ready. Don't ruin my life with this Candice, please don't."

The last she heard of him was from that letter he sent her. She didn't even rip it apart but kept it with her.

--

You got to know Louis' and Candice's past aye :D