Chapter 64: Home

"And it's alright.
Calling out for somebody to hold tonight.
When you're lost, I'll find the way,
I'll be your light..
You'll never feel like you're alone...

I'll make this feel like home .." 

--One Direction; Home

Chapter 64: Home

Zayn

I smile stroking her hair back as she has fallen asleep. I grab the blanket and lay on the couch as I try to make myself comfortable. I feel my phone vibrating and roll my eyes as it's Brianna.

I ignore it but she keeps insisting as I answer.

"What?!" I hiss quietly.

"Come out."

"No. You're still here?"

"Yes, Zayn come out or I'll go get you myself."

I sigh and hang up as I put my shoes back on. I make my way out of the room and off the lobby as I head outside.

I glare at her as she rushes my way and tries to hug me but I back off.

"What the hell do you want?!!"

"You. Who else?"

"I'm really tired right now so I suggest you go home."
"I'm not tired, and I need you baby," she grabs my hand and I snatch it away.

"What don't you understand?!! Leave me and Roxanne alone."

"Look, if you don't go with me tonight, your precious Roxanne won't be able to see the light anymore."

"What?"

"Any guesses who drugged her?" She smirks, I angrily grab her by her throat.

"You better tell me you're kidding or I'll break your petite neck sweetheart."

"Za-Zayn," she struggles with my grip.

"Hey!!" I let go as she catches her breathe. I glare at her as an officer walks our way. "What's going on here?"

Brianna smirks looking at me as she rubs her neck.

"We were just messing around, we were just going home right babe?"

I clench my fists and nod.

Thursday; November 2, 2017

Roxanne

"Mom I can do this by myself," I chuckle as she tries to help me put on my shirt. I manage to do so on my own. "You don't know where Zayn went?"

"I haven't seen him sweetheart, let's go home."

**

We arrive back home. Harry helps me out of the car. I can't deny the butterflies I feel inside when he touches me.

"You'll never have to feel alone sweetheart, now you're home," he smiles as he leads me inside.

"Yeah that bed wasn't comfortable at all," I chuckle.

"Heyyy!" I giggle as Niall and Josh are there already.

I see the banner that says welcome home Roxy.

"This cutie missed you lots too," Niall smiles as he hands me Lucky.

"Awwe I missed her too," I snuggle my nose with hers as she licks mine.

"You hungry Roxy?"

"No mom thank you."

"Welcome back Mr. Styles, we didn't get to also welcome you back," Josh smiles and Harry chuckles.

"Uh thanks kid. We will be at the kitchen, if anyone is hungry the ribs should be ready," Harry says as Niall squeals with excitement making me laugh.

"I'm hungry already anyway," Niall follows them as I chuckle and sit down with Josh.

"All better cutie?" He pokes my nose and I can't help but blush.

"Yes, I'm all better."

"Good, because I don't know what we could do without you."

"Meh you can survive without me."

"I'm not so sure about that," I smile looking up at him as his brown eyes stare deep into mine.

       His stare moves down on my lips and my heart starts beating faster

His stare moves down on my lips and my heart starts beating faster. I'm just unable to move, not knowing what to do.

He leans closer and I don't even move.

I feel his breathe hitting against my lips.

"What is going on?!" I pull back as so does Josh as we look over at an angry Zayn.

"I was just leaving," Josh quickly gets up but Zayn then punches him.

"Zayn!!"

"What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend huh?!"

"Hey!" Harry rushes over as he grabs Zayn. I shake my head disappointed.

"He wasn't doing anything Zayn. Unlike you, Josh has been there for me. Where were you huh? You promised you would stay with me at the hospital but you weren't anywhere!"

"I'm sorry I had some things—"

"Save it," I help Josh up as he rubs his jaw. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good, but I don't want to cause anymore problems. I'll see you at school Roxy," he smiles at me and looks at Zayn as he walks past him out the door.

"I'm sorry Roxanne."

"Zayn you can go. I'm going to get some rest anyway."

"But—"

"Mate let's go," Niall grabs his arm and gives me an apologetic smile.

I sigh making my way upstairs.

This is not the way I expected for today to go.

--

Who's your favorite ship? (;

Zayn & Roxanne

Harry & Roxanne

Josh & Roxanne