Chapter 66: Engaged

Another update (:

--

Chapter 66: Engaged

Saturday; November 4, 2017

Roxanne

I woke up late and was glad no one dared interrupt my sleep. I go to the bathroom washing my face and combing my hair then brushing my teeth. I put my hair on a bun as I slip on some sweats and long shirt along with my slippers.

I make my way down the stairs and heading to the kitchen as Harry and my mom are eating.

"Hey sleepy head," my mom chuckles.

"Uh hey."

Harry looks up and gives me a sly smile.

"How did the funeral go?" I chuckle sitting down and my mom scolds at me.

"We went on a date. I hope you didn't sneak Zayn over."

"I didn't mom. I just watched Netflix then fell asleep," I shrug as I go and make myself an avocado and ham sandwich.

As I munch on my sandwich I felt Harry's eyes on me then my mom's. I look up glaring at them.

"What?"

"Umm hey sweetie there is something we need to tell you," my mom says.

"And what's that?" I furrow my eyebrows. Harry looks down and she sighs.

"It's nothing bad I promise."

"Then why does it look like you're both nervous? What's going on?"

"We want to have dinner with you," Harry clears out his throat.

"Is that what all the fuss is about?"

"Invite Zayn over," my mom continues. "The news that we have are important to me, well to us."

"Y-you're not pregnant, are you?" I gulp as my heart rate starts to increase.

"NO!/God No!" both Harry and my mom say at the same time. I raise my eyebrows and they chuckle nervously.

"You guys are being weird."

"Be ready at six," Harry says and I nod getting up.

**

The truth is, I haven't talked with Zayn since Thursday. He was about to beat up Josh, just for some stupid jealousy act. I guess I can forgive him.

I call him and after three rings he answers.

"Roxy?"

"Zayn... uh hey you think you can come over? We're going to have dinner at six with my mom and Harry."

"Are you sure you want me to come?"

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be inviting you."
"Are you still mad at me?"

"I'm over it as long as you promise not to act that way again."

"I can't promise you that," he sighs.

"Zayn..."

"Alright, I'll try to control myself but that jackass was going to kiss you. You were going to let him weren't you?"

"You don't know anything. That wasn't going to happen, you were misleading it."

"I know what I saw."