*Chapter 40: Need You*

"You know you know you know I'm crazy
I just wanna be your baby
You can fuck me, you can play me
You can love and you can hate me

Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me

Choke me because I said so
Stroke me and feed my ego
I've been a bad girl, don't you know?
(Don't tell me what to do)
Come get it now or never
I'll let you do whatever
I'll be your bad girl, here we go"

--Avril Lavigne feat. Marilyn Manson: Bad Girl

*Chapter 40: Need You*

Tuesday; September 5, 2017

Roxanne

I can't believe we're going to have my mother around the house more often now. I feel frustrated, sexually... Harry and I haven't done anything since Friday.

It's going to be harder for us to do anything with mom around all the time.

I sigh as she drops me off at school.

"Bye sweetie! Want me to come pick you up in a couple of hours?"

"It's fine mom. I can manage on my own."

"I am able to pick you up sweetie," she chuckles.

"It's okay, I'll walk. I need to be alone at this moment," I walk away and sort of feel bad for talking to her like that. I make my way to the building but stop. I head back out off the campus and head to the bus stop. I wait as it arrives in a few minutes and put in my change taking a seat at the back by the doors.

After two stops I arrive by Harry's building. I get off the stop and walk a couple of blocks as I see the familiar building where he works.

I smile making my way inside and that girl before looks up and glares at me as she looks back down at her computer.

"I'm here to see—"

"Harry Styles," she interrupts without looking up.

"Yes. Can you—"

"He's busy right now."

"Well can you tell him I'm—"

"I can't," she looks up glaring at me once again. I see her nametag reads Elly.

"Look just inform him Roxanne is here. I'm sure he will let me in."

"You think you're all that just because you're his 'friend.'"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't think I'm stupid for not knowing what you and Mr. Styles do. You're young and not at all bad looking," she looks at me disgusted. "This isn't a place for prostitution."

I chuckle rolling my eyes.

"I'm the daughter of his fucking girlfriend. If I tell him what you just told me, he will have you fired at this instant," I snap my fingers glaring at her.

"Umm," her cheeks flush immediately and looks down as she pulls up the phone and presses a number. "Mr. Styles the daughter of your girlfriend is here to see you. Umm y-yes sir. I don't know. Okay uh okay then."

She hangs up and looks up at me.

"You may go in."

I smirk and walk away up to the elevator to his floor. I make my way down his hallway to the big doors to his office. I open them and he looks up not slightly impressed.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"I should but I'm not," I smile closing the door and lock it without him noticing. I walk over to his desk as I stand before him. He sighs running his fingers through his hair then looks up.

"What is it so important that you needed to come over. You should of just messaged me or called."

"What I need can't be done by phone daddy," I smile biting my lip and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't have time for this Roxanne. There's the door go. If you want I'll call a taxi over to come get you."

"No... I want you Harry. I'm craving you so much," I walk over to his side and turn him around as I lean down kissing his neck.

"Ro-Roxanne. I can't right now."

"It will be quick," I kiss him and start unbuttoning his shirt. His hands grab mine gently stopping me as he pulls back from the kiss.

"Roxanne, not now. I don't want anyone to walk in. Liam heard us last time."

"I locked the door. Harry please?"

"I said no!" He gets up and grabs my arm as he drags me to the door.

"Fine! But don't expect me to want to fuck you later," I roll my eyes and gasp as he pushes me against the wall.

"Is that so hmm?" He smirks and slips his hand inside my shirt. I bite my lip watching him his hand caressing my stomach and moves it to my back as he unclasps my bra. "Strip for me baby," he bites his lip and sits down on the couch watching me.

I giggle and bite my lip pulling my shirt off as I remove my bra and move my hips a bit. He smiles watching lustfully.

I take off my flats and pull my jeans down and off. I walk over to him hovering him taking his lips between mine biting them gently causing him to groan. I pull back and turn around as I dance around on his lap as I move my butt on his crotch. I lean back as his arms wrap around me and cup my breasts giving them a gentle squeeze. I moan and move my butt as I feel his bulge.

"Fuck baby," he mutters with a groan. He starts kissing my neck and I smile pulling back and I bend down giving him a full access of my ass, I slowly remove my underwear.

I squeak as I feel his hands grabbing my ass and pulls me back on his lap.

"So sexy," he smiles and starts rubbing my clit.

"Mmm daddy," I smile moaning closing my eyes.

I move my ass more on his bulge.

"Fuck this," he says and pushes me on the couch as he quickly removes his clothes. He hovers me and places his cock into my entrance.

"Oh yes," I smile arching my back and he starts thrusting faster.

"You're going to get punished later baby," he groans thrusting hard.

"Fuck! Ohhh yeah daddy," I smile moaning the pleasure erupting my insides.

"Is that what you want baby girl?" He groans as he gives a slow thrusting causing me to moan in ecstasy.

"Daddy I'm your bad girl," I smile moaning. "Do whatever you want with me daddy mmmm."

"Oh fuck," he grunts and thrusts faster and sloppier.

He breathes out heavily and grunts cumming inside of me. I arch my back whimpering as he continues to thrust.

"Come on baby girl, I'll let you cum this time, even though you been a bad girl I shouldn't let you," he smirks thrusting faster.

"Oh daddy yessss," I smile and moan as I quiver feeling my release.

"Fuckkk," he smiles and falls on top of me as he starts nibbling on my neck. He moves down licking over my nipples.

"That was amazing," I giggle and he smiles up at me and kisses me hard. I moan gripping to his hair as we kiss then he pulls back catching his breathe.

"You hungry?"