Chapter 68: Happy Birthday mom

Around 2 weeks later...

Wednesday; November 22, 2017

Roxanne

I can't stand my mom. I can't stand the fact that she has Harry and I don't.

Uggh why am I being so selfish? He was hers to begin with.

Today is her birthday, and she has reservations at that stupid restaurant with her friends and Harry. Obviously I'm not going. I'm just going to spend the day with Brianna.

I told her how I am not agreeing with this marriage, but never mentioned the real reasons to why it bugs me.

I just hanged out at her apartment, we watched movies and played games.

"I miss having these girl night outs," I tell her.

"Well I'm always available but you don't seem to care," she says. I chuckle as I move my little puppy as it sends me to jail.

"Haha! You're going to be locked up for a while," Brianna smirks. "I'll be making more money," she wiggles out her fake bills and I laugh.

"Oh hush. Bri, let's do something crazy."

"Crazy? You want to do something crazy?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Yes. Let's go out and have some fun."

"Wow... who would of thought Roxanne would be the type to suggest this."

"If you don't hurry I'll regret my words!"

"Fine fine," she laughs and puts away monopoly as we get up. "Where you wanna go?"

"Let's go to a club," I smirk.

"Looking like that? No way," she chuckles. "We need to get ready girl, don't worry I'll let you borrow something."

She grabs my hand leading me to her room.

**

I can't believe I'm wearing this. A short black dress with a big low cut down my chest. I have my hair down all crazy.

       Brianna drives us to the club and we make our way to the front of the line

Brianna drives us to the club and we make our way to the front of the line. She smirks at the guy and he nods at her letting us in.

"Wait don't we need ID's?" I whisper.

"Not with me," she smiles grabbing my hand as we walk inside the loud club. "Come on let's get some drinks!"

"Woah, I think I'll have just one."

"Roxanne... you said you wanted to do something crazy. Getting drunk is on that list."

"Uhh I'm gonna regret this," I sigh as she hands me some type of alcohol.