Chapter 55: Blue Eyes

Sunday; October 1, 2017

Louis

My eyes widen as I hear the word Mom. For a moment I feel like I'm drowning but can't move as I stare at Roxanne. I look back at Candice as I'm confused.

"Hey Louis," Roxanne smiles at me.

"Mom?" I let the question out.

"How do you know him?" Candice asks her and Roxanne chuckles.

She explains to her but I'm still in shock. I can't get this straight out, is this real? Roxanne is Candice's daughter? Is she mine too? Is this the girl I left?

"You're Candice's daughter... wait Candice you're with Harry?"

Makes sense now... I never met Harry's girlfriend only Roxanne.

"You two know each other?" Roxanne smiles. I can't help but observe her. I knew somehow I felt drawn to her with that look in her eyes. Her blue eyes...

"We have to go Roxanne," Candice grabs her arm but she stops her.

"Umm hey Louis, I don't know if Harry told you. I'm having my birthday party next Sunday. It would be awesome if you came, also tell Liam," she smiles and I nod.

"Of course, sweetheart, it would be a pleasure," I tell her. Candice glares at me and walks away with Roxanne.

My heart is beating so fast.

Roxanne is my daughter.

Of course, she must be.

Monday; October 2, 2017

I couldn't stop thinking of what I encountered with yesterday. I couldn't even get sleep.

I have a daughter.

A beautiful sweet daughter.

I get ready for work as I shower then eat some breakfast. I feed my dog as well as I walk out of my apartment.

As I arrive at the office I rush over towards Harry's office without knocking.

"What the hell?" Harry looks up and glares at me.

"Don't you knock Louis?" He says sternly.

"I need to speak with you, it's important."

"Well I'm busy," he gestures to the door for me to leave. I glare at him setting my stuff down. "Make it quick," he rolls his eyes and I chuckle.

"Who's Roxanne's mother?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What kind of question is that? It's my girlfriend who else?"

"Yeah I know, what's her name?"

"Why the interrogation?" He chuckles.

"I need to know."

"Her name is Candice, why?"
"Candice Rosevelt," I sigh.

"What's going on?"

"Did you know all this time?!!"

"What?"

"You been hiding this from me!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Louis. If you don't calm down I will call security this instant."
"Don't fucking threaten me," I snicker and he chuckles.

"I don't know what's going through your mind, don't tell me you have something going on with Candice. Or is it Roxanne?" He stands up. He's a bit taller than me but that doesn't frighten me.

"Is everything okay?" I hear Liam but I just glare at Harry. I grab my stuff and head past Liam.

"Louis," Harry calls out to me but I ignore him.

I head out of the office and just go back home. I don't have brains to focus on work right now.

I have other important things in mind.