*Chapter 60: I'm Better than Her*

Sunday; October 8, 2017

Brianna

Ever since I got here and we have just waiting for Roxanne to come downstairs, I can't help but stare at Harry. How is it possible that such man ends up with an old woman.

My insides tingle for just wanting his touch, the heavy weight of his body on mine. I wonder how big he is. How well he can fuck my pu.ssy.

I bite my lip and head over towards Harry as he's talking to some people. Candice is at the other side talking with her old friends.

"Hey handsome," I smile licking my bottom lip. Harry turns his attention to me and chuckles.

"Hey uh Roxanne's friend."

"I'm Brianna, but uh," I lean close whispering in his ear. "You can call me Bri."

"Uh sure," he chuckles pulling back.

"You know, Roxanne is taking forever, maybe you and me can go someplace else and get to know each other better. Well, every part of ourselves," I look up at him and slowly travel my eyes on his collarbone. I can see a few tattoos peeking from his chest.

"No thanks, I rather wait for Roxanne, and my girlfriend is over there so if you excuse me," he smiles and walks away.

I huff glaring at him. I roll my eyes as Zayn chuckles heading my way.

"Were you trying to flirt with Roxy's step dad?"

"He's hot not my fault."

"You're such a slut."

"Oh really," I smirk as I whisper to him. "If I'm such a slut then why do you still fuck me?"

"You wish. We haven't done anything ever since I got back with Roxanne," he whispers. "And I don't think I want what's left of you. Clearly you go opening your legs for every man you see."

"Stop insulting me."

"Then start behaving sweetheart."

Everyone gets quiet as Roxanne walks down the stairs.

I hate her.

**

After she has opened her presents, I help her take her gifts up to her room.

"I can't believe Josh even got me this," she giggles.

"Wow, clearly he wants you," I huff.

"What?" She furrows her eyebrows glancing at me.

"It's pretty obvious he likes you Roxanne, he's always playing the innocent card. He's trying to impress you."

"With expensive gifts? I'm not a gold digger if that's what you're saying."

"I know you're not, but he probably thinks he can win you over with gifts. I bet you he will be doing this more often."

"Brianna that's nonsense. Hang on a sec, I need the restroom," she giggles and walks out of her room.

I look around and glare at the stupid puppy.

"What are you looking at?"

This thing just licks it's paw and goes and cuddles on the pillow. I pick up the MacBook observing it.