*Chapter 25: Angry Harry*

"It comes awake
And I can't control it
Hiding under the bed
In my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster "

--Skillet; Monster

*Chapter 25: Angry Harry*

Friday; August 25, 2017

Harry

"Ohhh uh I'm just hanging out with Roxanne you know, bonding with her," I tell her.

"Can I please not bond with him again," I look at Roxanne as she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, I try to be nice and I get this," I roll my eyes as I walk out.

"Harry," Candice follows and grabs my arm. "Thank you, I'm sorry she's such a brat. Just give it time."

"Okay sweetie," I smile at her nodding and look back at the door of Roxy's room.

**

That night Candice had a meeting so I was all alone in my room. I got tired and tried to sleep. I did drift off after a while of trying.

Something unexpected woke me up.

I tense up as I moan and look over at Roxanne who's stroking my shaft.

"Ro-Roxanne? What are you doing?" I realize my wrists are now handcuffed but I pay less attention to that as I stare at her.

"You didn't let me handcuff you earlier today," she pouts. "I just want to have a little fun."

I bite my lip as I moan.

"Alright angel."

I smile watching her as she leans down and starts licking my shaft making me quiver.

"Mmm yeah."

"You like that baby?" She smiles as she starts flickering her tongue on my tip.

"Oh fuck, mmm baby just like that," I moan as I close my eyes feeling on the edge. I look back at her as she takes my cock all into her mouth and starts moving faster.

"Fuuuuck."

She continues bobbing her head up and down as I can feel the back of her throat. I grunt as she continues to suck me hard. She pulls back as she strokes my shaft at a fast pace.

"I love your cock daddy," she moans and takes my d*ck back into her mouth.

"Fuck baby, keep fucking my cock with your pretty mouth."

She moans and pulls back leaving me breathless. I watch her as she takes off her shorts and panties as she hovers on me slowly entering my cock.

"Oh yeahhhh," I smile watching her as she moans and starts moving making my cock go deeper into her core.

"Mmm," she moans going faster.

"Ohhh mmm," I smile closing my eyes as she continues to ride my cock hard.

"Ohhh daddy."

I look up at her as she bites her lip.

"Are you close baby?" She moans and I let out a grunt nodding.

"Mmmhm," I smile throwing my head back as I can feel my climax so close. "Oh yeah! I'm about to ohhh—"

My eyes widen as she gets off me.

"What the hell?"

She smirks and starts getting dressed.

"You can't do that," I tell her.

"Why not? You have done it to me so many times, daddy. Hmm I wonder what mom would say when she comes back seeing you like that with your sensitive cock dripping with cum. I can't wait until she dumps you," she walks out just like that.

"Bitch!" I try to break through. "Fuck!!"

As the anger rises I break off from the handcuffs as if my life depended on it. She's going to pay for this.

Saturday; August 26, 2017

The next day I was having breakfast with Candice. Roxanne then walks over but I can tell she's tensed as she looks at me. I glare at her as she is about to leave but Candice stops her.

"Aren't you going to eat with us?"

"Uh I'm not hungry."

"Roxanne sit down."

She sighs as she takes her seat. I continue to eat my breakfast as she barely touches her plate.

"I have to go," Candice says and Roxanne looks up.

"Wh-where?" She asks.

"Work, I wish it was all vacation for me but this is why we're here, well me," Candice chuckles getting up. She kisses my cheek then leaves. I smirk glaring at Roxanne as she looks away.

She then gets up and rushes inside. I make my way after her as she hurries to her room and tries to shut the door but I stop it.

"Get away!" She yells but I force the door open as she then backs away. I lock the door and walk closer to her.

"You thought you could get rid of me?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

"Y-you should go back to your room."

"Not until I'm done with you," I pin her down on the bed as she screams trying to push me away.

"Pl-please let go, you're hurting my wrists."

I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't help it, I can't control it. I start kissing her neck as my grip on her wrists are hard.

I pull back and see tears escaping her eyes. She looks away as she sniffles and I gently let go off her.

"I-I don't know what I'm doing, I'm sorry," I sigh getting off her.

"Get out."

"Roxanne I can explain—"

"Get out!!!"

"I'm sorry."