*Chapter 75: The Silent Treatment*

Monday; December 4, 2017

Roxanne

I haven't gotten out of my room all day. That was the plan. A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. I don't answer and the door opens as my mom enters.

"Roxane? Sweetie what's going on?"

I look away not answering her. She walks around and I sigh as I try to avoid her gaze.

"Harry told me what happened."

I look at her confused as she sits by me.

"Zayn broke up with you again. You really love him don't you."

I look down and she sighs.

"You know I'm here for you sweetheart."

She hugs me but I don't hug back. She pulls away and gets up.

"You need to eat okay? Come downstairs and eat something."

I shrug as she sighs again.

"Sweetie please, you need energy."

She eventually gives up and leaves me alone.

**

Later that night I sneak downstairs and out the door. I go around the block as Josh waits for me. I get in the car and he looks at me worriedly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just drive please. I need to get distracted," I tell him as he drives off.

The car ride was silent and we soon arrive to his apartment.

He gets out as so do I, he then opens the door for me letting me in.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Umm do you have alcohol?" I ask and he bites his lip nervously.

"Okay are you going to tell me what's bothering you Roxy?"

"Bring in the alcohol and I'll tell you all about it," I chuckle and he smiles nodding.

I go and sit down on the couch as he later comes with glasses and what seems to be tequila.

He serves me a glass and I chug it all in.

"Woah slow down there."

I chuckle and gag a bit as the alcohol burns my throat.

"I been ignoring my family, Zayn broke up with me and I blamed Harry for it," I explain.

"Why do you blame him?"

Because he's the one that had me handcuffed to the bed as he was fucking me which I enjoyed, and Zayn walked in on us.

"Uh no reason, I don't know I'm just all over the place. I'm giving everyone the silent treatment. Don't want to really talk about it."

"You don't have to if you don't want to," he smiles and clinches his glass with mine.

**

As the night goes, we ended up finishing the whole bottle and playing charades which I couldn't stop laughing as I tried to guess whatever Josh was trying to mention.

"Umm is it uh a lady! A pretty lady!" I laugh and he nods as he walks impersonating someone.

I can't help but laugh at the faces he makes.

"I give up!" I say.

"It's your friend Brianna," he laughs. "And her bitchy attitude."

"Oh yeah!!" I giggle shaking my head as he sits by me.

"Okay your turn," he pokes me and I pout looking at him.

"I don't want to play anymore."

"Hmm. What you want to do? Want me to take you home?"

I burst out laughing and he just looks at me confused and laughs.

"What?"

"We're both drunk!" I giggle madly and he laughs more.

"Well we don't want to get stopped by the police, might as well stay over Roxy."

"Okay coolness," I smile and finish drinking the last glass. "Thanks for having me over."

"Hey anytime," he smiles and I smile looking at him. We stare at each other for a while and both end up moving closer.

Next thing you know, I'm straddling him as we make out.

Our tongues fighting one another as I move my crotch on his.

"Ro-Roxanne," he pulls back catching his breathe looking up at me.

"Hmm?"

"This can't—"

"Ssssh," I giggle putting my finger over his lip. "Just let it be." I lean down kissing his neck and he grabs to my ass as a moan escapes my lips.

He picks me up and takes me to his room as we continue to make out. He gently throws me on his bed as we both remove all our clothes from the other.

He bites his lip checking me out tracing down my sides with his fingers.

"So beautiful," he rasps out and I bite my lip watching him. "Uh let me see I think I have a condom somewhere," he goes to his closet as he kind of makes a mess by looking for it. "Oh thank goodness here it is."

I giggle and lay down as he opens the foil and grabs the condom placing it on his cock. Josh isn't that big like Harry is or that small like Zayn. He's in between.

Damn why am I comparing sizes?

He hovers me as our bodies touch.

"Ready?"

I nod looking up at him as he slowly enters me.

I moan throwing my head back and he continues to go deeper. He shuts his eyes as he starts to thrust in and out.

"Ohh yeah," I moan biting my lip.

"Fuck," he grunts and starts pounding into me.

"Mmm faster!" I gasp as he hits my g-spot. I arch my back and he massages my breasts as he pounds to me faster.

"You feel so good Roxy."

What did I get myself into?

--

More updates coming (: