*Chapter 50: Daddy's Princess*

"You hold me, then time stops.
I struggle to kiss you.
And you just take my breath away..

Just hold on for a second my love...
Just to tell me this whole thing is wrong..

Would you please just keep it down low?
Spare me 5 minutes,
I wanna feel your sweet and soft touch,
all over me..
I want this kiss to last forever,
we're both off limits.
As we wrap it up we both know
that the end is just right here... " 

--RBD: Keep It Down Low

*Chapter 50: Daddy's Princess*

Thursday; September 14, 2017

Harry

After witnessing this nonsense, I decide to go out to get some fresh air. I can't believe this just happened. How could Roxanne take that guy back? Why him?

What's so good about him?

I sigh as I kick some rocks down the sidewalk. I decide to go get some drinks at the bar and head back home as it started to get dark already.

I make my way inside and Candice is at the living room her attention focusing towards me.

"Where did you go?"

"Just work love," I lie.

"You need to give work a rest," she chuckles. "You're going to stress like I did."

"Yeah true," I chuckle and go over leaning down kissing her forehead. "I'm going to go to bed early."

"Alright, I'll catch up in a bit," she smiles and I nod.

I make my way up the stairs and look over at Roxanne's door. There's a dim light indicating she's still awake.

I shake my head and head to Candice's and my room. I put on my sweatpants and a white shirt as I get into bed.

I shut my eyes and try to get some sleep, but all I could think of is Roxanne and that douche.

**

I wake up and look at the clock as it's past midnight. I sigh getting up and notice Candice sleeping peacefully at my side.

I walk out of the room quietly and head towards Roxanne's.

What am I even thinking?

I put limits and I'm breaking them.

I walk in quietly closing the door. She's sleeping looking beautiful as ever.

I walk towards her and sit by her as I stroke her hair to the side. I can't stand the idea of not being the one to touch her, to please her. I miss her moans, the way she would scream daddy for me. The way she would go crazy for the way I make her feel.

I pull the duvets off. She's only in a tank top and shorts. I bite my lip my fingers caressing her side. She moves a bit but doesn't wake up.

I stroke her thigh as my fingers slide at the bottom through the thin fabric of her shorts. Her chest rises as my fingers come in contact with her pussy.

I slowly rub the nub and her hand suddenly stops me.

"Harry what the hell?!" She whisper yells and sits up as I smirk.