*Chapter 15: Daddy*

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating I had family over and I needed full on concentration for this chapter you will see haha took me long to write and it's crazy ;) so enjoy you dirty people hehe jk I'm dirty too lol

--

"But I can't escape it, oh baby.. Please forgive me, when I think of you my thoughts are so x-rated, oh baby...

Baby I don't give a damn, I know that your man's nowhere in sight..

Our eyes don't tell a lie,

I know you wanna come with me tonight..."

--Enrique Iglesias ft. Lil Wayne: Push

*Chapter 15: Daddy*

Sunday; August 20, 2017

Harry

This brat is late. She's been with that boyfriend of hers all day. It's already 8pm. I pace around the living room taking a look at the clock every second that passes by. I hear a door shutting. I turn my attention towards the front door as it slowly opens.

I slowly head towards Roxanne as she quietly closes the door.

"You're home late!" I yell as I startled her. She turns around her sweet innocent face gazing up at me.

"You have to stop doing that!" She yells back as I take a step forward.

"And you need to stop coming in late."

"You're not my father, you can't tell me what to do."

"I can to!" I'm face to face with her as she glares up at me. Those beautiful blue eyes seem to throw daggers at me with that killer look. "Unless you want me to tell your mom."

"You have to stop threatening me with the same thing. You can't keep doing that, it's not fair."

"Hmm, well if you behave maybe I wouldn't have to tell her."

"You're not telling mom anything," she walks past me up the stairs.

"Watch me," I smirk as she stops walking and turns to face me.

"I'll tell her you fucked me," she smirks back.

"Hmm, you know... she's gone on a trip for a few months," I say and her eyes widen.

"Wh-what? Since when?!"

"Since today, so you're here with me for a while."

"I-I'll call her," she backs away slowly up the steps.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I chuckle walking forward.

"Wh-what happens if I-I do?"

"Hmm, I'm not saying." I decided to play around with her, it's fun seeing her pissed. She looks so hot that way, makes me want her more.

"We-well I'm tired. S-so goodnight," she rushes up the stairs.

"Okay goodnight then," I bite my lip as I follow quietly. She goes into her room and I rush over to her quickly before she can stop me as I throw her on her bed hovering over her small frame.

"Harry get off!" She screams as I chuckle looking down at her.

"No. You been a bad girl tonight," I lean over kissing by her ear whispering to her. "Talking back to me and everything."