Chapter 2: Harry

Chapter 2: Harry

Dedicating this to my first reader ;) love you girly Musicismybestfrand

Harry

    I fix up my tux  combing my hair back as my cell rings up. I grab it from the dresser as I smile seeing who it is.

    "Good morning love."

    "Hey Harry," my girlfriend Candice answers as I chuckle at her sweet voice. "Listen, can we meet up later?"

    "Of course, how about tonight? I have a lot to finish in the office," I answer her as I hear her breathing from the other line.

    "Seven sounds good?"

    "Sounds lovely sweetheart, I'll come pick you up?"

    "No honey, I'll meet you there after work."

    "See you later," I smile hanging up and grab my keys and suitcase heading out.

    Candice and I have been dating for two whole months, they have been incredible, she's really fun to be around with. Despise that she's way older than me. She's matured and has her career. I'm looking to settle down, I'm done with playing games.

    Though at times I want to feel a woman's touch. Candice wanted to take things slow, and I understand. Maybe in another month? I just been sexually frustrated, I have to fix things myself. I really like Candice, and if she doesn't want to then I respect that.

    I just hate being a guy at times, it's hard to control my hormones.

    I drive my Range Rover to the office. As I arrive I press the button to set the alarm as I head to the elevator from the garage. As I enter the building, the girls there fix up their shirts making sure to show their cleavage.

    I chuckle walking over as they just observe me seductively biting their lips.

    "Mr. Payne is waiting in your office sir," my secretary Elly tells me.

    "Thanks El," I smile at her. "No interruptions okay?"

    "No problem sir."

    I walk in as my best friend Liam is sitting in front of my desk with a leg over the other spinning a bit on the chair.

    "What took you so long mate?" He smiles looking over at me.

    "Nothing," I chuckle walking over sitting on my chair facing Liam

    "Are you still with that woman?"

    "Yes, why?" I furrow my eyebrows as he chuckles.

    "Is this serious H? You told me she has a daughter, are you sure you are ready to handle that? Especially a teenager."