*Chapter 42: It's Over*

"I said, "No one has to know what we do."
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound,
Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams"  

--Taylor Swift: Wildest Dreams

*Chapter 42: It's Over*

Thursday; September 7, 2017

Roxanne

Another day at school, and I tried my best to concentrate. Harry has been on my mind. I feel so selfish for only wanting him for myself.

I sigh walking out of the class as it finishes. I catch up with Brianna as she smiles at me and I walk with her to her car.

She's been closer now and I'm glad. I thought I would lose my best friend since I lost my boyfriend. She's friends with Zayn too but I don't mind. I can't be telling her to stop being friends with him just because we broke up.

I say goodbye to her as she drops me off and I smile walking into the house. I see Harry on the couch watching T.V.

He notices my presence and looks over smiling at me.

"Hey you're back."

"Uh yeah umm I'll be in my room—"

"No no get over here," he chuckles and I walk over sitting next to him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I look down and he scoots closer.

"Want to watch a movie with me?"

"Hmm which one?"

"Uhh let's watch Jumanji."

"Yay," I giggle as he puts the movie and sits back next to me.

"I am curious to watch the new version but this one will always be my favorite," he smiles and I nod.

"I agree. Where is my mom?"

"She had to deal with some things. She'll be back tonight. And it's her other job I think," he chuckles and watches the movie. I smile and watch the movie as I snuggle to him.

**

As the movie went on, I can't help but look up admiring the beauty of this man. He's starting to gain facial hair and it looks so damn sexy on him.

I smile kissing his chin making him smile. I snuggle closer as he wraps his arms around me still watching the movie.

I start kissing his neck and he giggles.

"Roxanne... watch the movie sweetheart."

I laugh snuggling my nose against his neck.

"That tickles," he laughs pulling me back. "Watch the movie love," he looks at me then back at the T.V screen. I smile but only watch him. "If you want a picture, all you gotta do is ask," he smirks and I laugh blushing.