*Chapter 47: Niall's Party*

Wednesday; September 13, 2017

Roxanne

After classes Brianna won't stop bugging me of what I'm going to wear. She was happy finding out that I can go with the help of Harry.

"I told you he isn't that bad," she says as Josh is walking on my other side. "Oh and you're not invited."

"Brianna!" I give her a glare. "Josh is going as my invite."

"N-no it's okay," he smiles awkwardly.

"Yeah, it's okay. We don't want losers there."

"Brianna... Josh is my friend too. He's not a loser."

"Whatever," she huffs. "But what are you going to wear?"

"Clothes," I chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

"Not funny," she says but Josh actually chuckles. "What kind of clothes?"

"That kind that you wear," I burst out laughing with Josh as she just glares at me. "Okay okay sorry. Brianna I'm not saying, it's a surprise."

"Fine... I'll have to wait for tonight then."

"Yup!"

"Let's go," she chuckles grabbing my arm. I wave goodbye at Josh.

**

"I'm going to be in my room all day," I say as I enter.

"Roxanne," my mother stops me and I turn around glancing at her seriously.

"What."

"You hungry?"

"No. I don't want to be bothered at all. Leave me alone okay?"

"Are you still mad—"

I ignore her rushing upstairs leaving her hanging. Should I trust Harry? Will he actually help me? I sit by my desk as I do some homework to kill time.

As the hours pass by, I go and take a shower. I start getting ready. I decide to just put mousse on my hair and comb it back. I spray hair spray all over. I pull some of my hair back putting a bobby pin over to hold it.

I do my make-up and put on my underwear then my dress. It fits me tight and it's quite short. Like Brianna said... I'm going to show off what Zayn left out.

       I put on lotion then some flats and put my heels in my bag

I put on lotion then some flats and put my heels in my bag. I spray perfume and put on lip gloss. I look over as I got a text message from Harry.

Harry: I got you (: go have fun.

Me: Thank you.

I smile and open up my window as I sneak out.