Chapter 21: Plans Made

Thursday; August 24, 2017

Roxanne

I'm exhausted. I don't want to wake up, but my stupid alarm won't shut up. I groan turning it off as I get out of bed. Last night was interesting.. I never thought I had a wild side. I sigh as I grab a change of clothes and go to the bathroom and take a shower.

**

As I finished getting ready I make my way downstairs and see my mother as she heads my way.

"Hey sweetie."

"Are you taking me to school? Cause if you can't maybe me getting my own car—"

"I am taking you. Listen, there's something I need to tell you," she says. I sigh as I look at her for her to continue. "Tomorrow I have to leave for a cruise. The meeting there is very important and I thought why not bring my beautiful daughter with me."

"Is this a punishment? What did I do this time?" I raise my eyebrows and she gasps shaking her head.

"How can this be a punishment? I'm taking you with me this time sweetie, I know we haven't been spending much time together, and Harry is happy to come along as well."

"What?!"

"It will be fun!" My mom smiles at me and I glare at her.

"There's no way I'm going."

"Roxanne—"

I storm out of the house as she later follows.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I yell at her. "Can you just take me to school?" She agrees as we get in the car. Thankfully she knows not to talk to me when I'm this upset. As she stops by my school, I rush out of the car and make my way towards the building.

"Roxy!"

I turn over as Brianna rushes towards me. She gives me a sly smile as she stands next to me.

"Hey, uh I'm sorry for being such a bitch."

"It's fine," I tell her.

"Look, there's another party tomorrow night. It would be so much fun if you were there," she tells me as I chuckle.

"I'm sorry, but my mom is making me go on this stupid cruise."

"Omg for real?! I would love to go to a cruise! But I know your mom hates my guts."

"Yeah," I laugh. "We can hang out when I come back," I smile at her as she nods and hugs me. We pull back as we head our separate ways to our classes.

After my second class I walk outside of campus and am shocked to see Zayn as he's seated by the fountain. He looks my way and gets up as he stomps towards me.

"What the hell Roxanne?!"

I furrow my eyebrows confused at his sudden outburst.

"Huh?"

"You been ignoring me this week. I been trying over here to work our relationship and you don't seem to care."

"Zayn, I have a lot going on. You already know how my mom is. At times she's away and at times she's home. Now that she has her boyfriend at our house it's really hard."

"He has no right over you. I miss you, I can't just settle in seeing you like two times a week."

I sigh and kiss his cheek.

"I'm sorry, we will figure this out I promise. But hey, my mom is making me go to this boring cruise tomorrow. You should come," I smile up at him as he sighs glancing at me.

"What about your mom?"

"You're my boyfriend, she has to accept that. Will you go with me?"

"Of course baby," he smiles leaning down pecking my lips.

**

Zayn drops me off as I kiss him before I get out of the car. I go inside my house as my mom is in the kitchen. I walk over and Harry is on his laptop. He glances up at me his expression plain and simple.

"Mom, I will go on that stupid cruise then."

She looks over at me as she smiles.

"Alright great! You better start packing then because we are leaving in the morning."

"Umm, but only if Zayn comes. Please I'll be bored," I tell her and I see Harry glaring at me.

"No way! Are you crazy? This is just us family."

"Family?! He's just your boyfriend! And you're going to be busy anyway with work as usual!"

"You're not bringing Zayn period."

"Then I won't go!"

"If you don't go I'll send you with your grandparents!!"

"Uggh!" I storm out but was able to see that stupid idiot smiling as he goes back to reading his newspaper. 

--

I'm so sorry for not updating! Thank you so much to those who are reading :D 

Btw some chapters are shorter! It all depends on the situation