Chapter 43: Worst Weekend

"And I feel like
I'm living the worst day
Over and over again..
And I feel like the summer is leaving again...
I feel like
I'm living the worst day
I feel like you're gone....
And every day is the worst day ever..

Yesterday was the worst day ever,
And tomorrow won't be better.
It's history repeating (on and on)"  

--Simple Plan: The Worst Day Ever

Chapter 43: Worst Weekend

Friday; September 8, 2017

Roxanne

I can't believe yesterday happened. I haven't had the guts to get out of my room to see him. I don't want to go out ever ever again.

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. I roll my eyes and hope it's not Harry.

"Roxanne?"

"Come in," I mumble as my mom walks inside.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you're depressed all over again for that stupid boy? Zayn doesn't deserve you. You should be going out having fun."
I chuckle.

"You never let me go out mom." And I'm not depressed for Zayn.

"Well I am now. Come on, Harry wants to spend time together and since you two get along now, we can all go out."

I look up at her holding back my words.

"I don't want to go out!"

"Roxanne sweetie come on."
"I don't feel like it okay?" I lay back down turning my back to her. I hear her sigh.

"I'll be back later to check up on you."

I hum as I hear the door click.

**

I been in my room all day. I know I can't avoid Harry for long but I just can't deal with seeing him and not wanting to jump into his arms.

What is wrong with you Roxanne? He never was yours to begin with.

I look over as my mom walks in looking all fancy.

"Harry and I are going out to dinner. Are you sure you don't want to join us?"

"No."

"Alright, there's money on the table in case you get hungry."
"Thanks."

She looks at me worriedly then turns around walking out. I sniffle hugging my knees. He wasn't kidding.

Throughout the remaining of the day, I watched Netflix. I wasn't hungry and I just ate ice-cream. I had the whole bucket with me and later decided to watch Me Before You.

I hate myself that much don't I? Torturing my feelings with such beautiful movie. Now I'm crying as I watch this eating rainbow flavor ice-cream.

After this movie, I start watching Gossip Girl.

I continue on having my marathon as I end up falling asleep.

Saturday; September 9, 2017

The next morning I woke up early and showered. I put on green shorts and a flowery top. I let my hair down and put on eyeliner and mascara as I then brushed my teeth. I walk out and slip on my flats. I finish up with putting lotion on my legs then spraying a fragrance.