*Chapter 59: Birthday Girl*

Guys I'm so sorry again! I hope this chapter repays for my absence lol. It's really long so enjoy! :D 

--

  "Give me love like never before
'Cause lately I've been craving more
And it's been a while but I still feel the same
Maybe I should let you go
You know I'll fight my corner
And that tonight I'll call ya
After my blood is drowning in alcohol
No I just wanna hold ya"

--Ed Sheeran: Give Me Love

*Chapter 59: Birthday Girl*

Days later...

Sunday; October 8, 2017

Roxanne

Ever since that day that I heard my mom and Harry talking about me, she has been avoiding the subject. I decided to just let it go, or else I know she would be a complete bitch about it and cancel my party.

Though that doesn't matter at the moment as I try to prepare for my party. I wake up to the smell of pancakes, making my way down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I'm greeted by mother's embrace.

"Mo-mom no need to hug me th-this tight," I gasp for air as she lets go.

"I'm sorry," she chuckles. "Happy birthday sweetie," she picks up a plate with a stack of pancakes filled with whipped cream, strawberries, bananas, and chocolate syrup and sprinkles, with a candle on top. She lights it up and smiles at me. "Make a wish!"

"Umm," I chuckle and try to think of something. There are many things that I wish for, like being able to be independent, get a job, make good money and have my own place. My own car, my own freedom. Another one is wishing for something with Harry, wishing that he met me first instead of my mother.

But that's unfair for Zayn, he's been there for me and has been faithful and I know he would never hurt me. I'm the one that betrayed him.

I wish I didn't.

I sigh and smile at the one wish that meant more to me than no other.

I wish...

That I met my father.

I blow the candle and she smiles at me. I see Harry walk over as he claps his hands.

"What did you wish for?" He asks.

"Uh, I can't say."

"Oh, come on sweetheart maybe we can help make it come true," my mom adds. I chuckle at her remark. Yeah right.

"If I say it, it won't come true," I grab the plate of pancakes and sit down grabbing a fork and knife beginning to devour my one true love.

"Happy birthday Roxanne," I look up as Harry smiles at me.

"Are you ready for tonight?" My mom interrupts as I was at loss at the sight of him. The way his eyes focused on my own just made my whole body tremble.

"Uh y-yeah," I look down as I cut another piece of pancake.

**

I was having a hard time deciding what to wear for the party. Knowing Brianna, she always tries to get the most attention. She's my friend and all, but sometimes she gets out of hand in being selfish and wanting everyone to only look at her.